Who have Post-traumatic stress disorder with Doxycycline hyclate - from FDA reports
Post-traumatic stress disorder is found among people who take Doxycycline hyclate, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Mefloquine, and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,800 people who have side effects when taking Doxycycline hyclate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
5,800 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxycycline hyclate.
Among them, 8 people (0.14%) have Post-traumatic stress disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Doxycycline hyclate when people have Post-traumatic stress disorder *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Post-traumatic stress disorder when taking Doxycycline hyclate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Post-traumatic stress disorder when taking Doxycycline hyclate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 75 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 25.00%
- Quit Smoking: 2 people, 25.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 25.00%
- Respiratory Disorder (respiratory disease): 1 person, 12.50%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 12.50%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 12.50%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 12.50%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 12.50%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 12.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 3 people, 37.50%
- Mefloquine: 3 people, 37.50%
- Seroquel: 2 people, 25.00%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 25.00%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate: 2 people, 25.00%
- Azithromycin: 1 person, 12.50%
- Avelox: 1 person, 12.50%
- Calcium Carbonate: 1 person, 12.50%
- Cartia Xt: 1 person, 12.50%
- Cefuroxime Axetil: 1 person, 12.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 3 people, 37.50%
- Nightmares (unpleasant dreams): 3 people, 37.50%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 37.50%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 3 people, 37.50%
- Aggression: 3 people, 37.50%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 37.50%
- Fear: 2 people, 25.00%
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 2 people, 25.00%
- Nervous System Disorder (a general class of medical conditions affecting the nervous system): 2 people, 25.00%
- Abnormal Dreams: 2 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Post-traumatic stress disorder while taking Doxycycline hyclate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Subscribe to monitor Post-traumatic stress disorder in Doxycycline hyclate
You are not alone:
Doxycycline hyclate has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Doxycycline hyclate 7,150 users)
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Post-traumatic stress disorder has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, pain, quit smoking, high blood pressure (latest reports from 11,318 Post-traumatic stress disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Post-traumatic stress disorderPost-traumatic stress disorder (975 drugs)
Could your condition cause Post-traumatic stress disorderPost-traumatic stress disorder (716 conditions)
Doxycycline hyclate side effects
- Doxycycline hyclate side effects (5,800 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Doxycycline hyclatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Neulasta and Bacitracin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Vasospasm with Augmentin? - a second ago
- Klor-Con and Iceland Moss drug interaction - a second ago
- L-Glutamine and Neulasta drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Infection Parasitic with Xarelto? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Myelofibrosis with Dibenzyline? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rashes with Multihance? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Multihance? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Multihance? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Rubor with Multihance? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.