Doxycycline hyclate and Respiratory rate decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Respiratory rate decreased is found among people who take Doxycycline hyclate, especially for people who are female, , have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Doxycycline hyclate and have Respiratory rate decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,062 people who have side effects when taking Doxycycline hyclate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13,062 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxycycline hyclate.
Among them, 7 people (0.05%) have Respiratory rate decreased.
What is Doxycycline hyclate?
Doxycycline hyclate has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne. eHealthMe is studying from 14,415 Doxycycline hyclate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Respiratory rate decreased?
Respiratory rate decreased (less breathing rate/min) is found to be associated with 925 drugs and 516 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Doxycycline hyclate and Respiratory rate decreased reports submitted per year:
Time on Doxycycline hyclate when people have Respiratory rate decreased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Respiratory rate decreased when taking Doxycycline hyclate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Doxycycline hyclate *:
- Xyrem: 7 people, 100.00%
- Nuvigil: 5 people, 71.43%
- Coenzyme Q10: 3 people, 42.86%
- Vyvanse: 2 people, 28.57%
- Ambien: 2 people, 28.57%
- Amitiza: 2 people, 28.57%
- Azelex: 2 people, 28.57%
- Belsomra: 2 people, 28.57%
- Boric Acid: 2 people, 28.57%
- Botox: 2 people, 28.57%
Common side effects people have besides Respiratory rate decreased *:
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 28.57%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 2 people, 28.57%
- Back Disorder: 2 people, 28.57%
- Blood Pressure Fluctuation: 2 people, 28.57%
- Depression: 2 people, 28.57%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 28.57%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 28.57%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 28.57%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 28.57%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 28.57%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 5 people, 71.43%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 3 people, 42.86%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 28.57%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 2 people, 28.57%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Doxycycline hyclate and have Respiratory rate decreased?Check whether Respiratory rate decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Respiratory rate decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of doxycycline hyclate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Doxycycline hyclate:
- Doxycycline hyclate (14,415 reports)
Common Doxycycline hyclate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Doxycycline hyclate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Respiratory rate decreased treatments and more:
- Respiratory rate decreased (3,827 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Respiratory rate decreased:
- Respiratory rate decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Respiratory rate decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Respiratory rate decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Respiratory rate decreased:
- Aspirin: 131 reports
- Diazepam: 124 reports
- Fentanyl: 185 reports
- Morphine: 367 reports
- Morphine sulfate: 157 reports
- Oxycodone: 104 reports
- Oxycontin: 174 reports
- Prednisone: 191 reports
- Xolair: 196 reports
- Xyrem: 103 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Respiratory rate decreased:
- Respiratory rate decreased (925 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Respiratory rate decreased:
All the conditions that are associated with Respiratory rate decreased:
- Respiratory rate decreased (516 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on doxycycline hyclate (the active ingredients of Doxycycline hyclate) and Doxycycline hyclate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dark Circles Under Eyes in Ventolin, how severe and when it was recovered? - 10 seconds ago
- Coenzyme Q10 and Carbohydrate Antigen 125 Increased - 23 seconds ago
- Vitamin D3 and Myocardial Ischaemia - 55 seconds ago
- Sucralfate and Abdominal Pain - a minute ago
- Glimepiride and Vitreous Detachment - a minute ago
- Abscess and Neuropathy Peripheral - a minute ago
- The Flu and Hyperkalemia - a minute ago
- Beta Sitosterol and Calculus Ureteric - a minute ago
- Commit and Sensitivity Of Teeth - a minute ago
- Singulair and Insulin Resistance - a minute ago