Drax exametazime and Quantitative stool fat determination - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 45 people who take Drax exametazime or have Quantitative stool fat determination. No report of Quantitative stool fat determination is found in people who take Drax exametazime.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Drax Exametazime?
Drax exametazime has active ingredients of technetium tc-99m exametazime kit.
What is Quantitative Stool Fat Determination?
Quantitative stool fat determination: no further information found.
Do you take Drax exametazime and have Quantitative stool fat determination?Check whether Quantitative stool fat determination is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Quantitative stool fat determination and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of technetium tc-99m exametazime kit:
- Quantitative stool fat determination and drugs with ingredients of technetium tc-99m exametazime kit
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Drax exametazime:
Quantitative stool fat determination treatments and more:
- Quantitative stool fat determination (45 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Quantitative stool fat determination:
- Quantitative stool fat determination in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Quantitative stool fat determination in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Quantitative stool fat determination in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Quantitative stool fat determination:
All the conditions that are associated with Quantitative stool fat determination:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on technetium tc-99m exametazime kit (the active ingredients of Drax exametazime) and Drax exametazime (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cervical Polyp and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - a second ago
- Pantoprazole and Lumizyme drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Aripiprazole and Aerophagia - 3 seconds ago
- Melphalan and Muscle Strain - 7 seconds ago
- Levaquin and Tumor Flare - 9 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Paracaine drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Buspirone Hcl vs. Benztropine Mesylate - 21 seconds ago
- How effective is Janumet for Hypoglycemia? - 40 seconds ago
- Celebrex and Crepitations - 41 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Erosive Duodenitis - 50 seconds ago