Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people who take Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Yasmin, and have Acne. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,692 people who have side effects when taking Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 08, 2017
8,692 people reported to have side effects when taking Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol.
Among them, 5,118 people (58.88%) have Pain relief by acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol when people have Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- < 1 month: 2.87 %
- 1 - 6 months: 18.94 %
- 6 - 12 months: 16.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 23.76 %
- 2 - 5 years: 25.12 %
- 5 - 10 years: 11.96 %
- 10+ years: 0.68 %
Gender of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.98 %
- 20-29: 41.62 %
- 30-39: 28.88 %
- 40-49: 15.77 %
- 50-59: 1.7 %
- 60+: 0.03 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Acne (807 people, 15.77%)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (481 people, 9.40%)
- Depression (203 people, 3.97%)
- Stress And Anxiety (187 people, 3.65%)
- Oral Contraception (160 people, 3.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (4,208 people, 82.22%)
- Yaz (2,984 people, 58.30%)
- Ibuprofen (461 people, 9.01%)
- Prilosec (147 people, 2.87%)
- Vicodin (144 people, 2.81%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Injury (3,696 people, 72.22%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1,921 people, 37.53%)
- Emotional Distress (1,734 people, 33.88%)
- Gallbladder Disorder (1,226 people, 23.95%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (1,187 people, 23.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol?
- Check symptoms - is pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPain relief by acupuncture and drugs with ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol
Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol has active ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol 8,726 users)
Pain relief by acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all side effects of Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Could your condition cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!