Duexis and Urinary tract infection - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Urinary tract infection is found among people who take Duexis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Duexis and have Urinary tract infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,594 people who have side effects when taking Duexis from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,594 people reported to have side effects when taking Duexis.
Among them, 13 people (0.82%) have Urinary tract infection.
What is Duexis?
Duexis has active ingredients of famotidine; ibuprofen. It is often used in arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 1,630 Duexis users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Urinary tract infection?
Urinary tract infection is found to be associated with 4,036 drugs and 3,723 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Duexis and Urinary tract infection reports submitted per year:
Time on Duexis when people have Urinary tract infection *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Urinary tract infection when taking Duexis *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Urinary tract infection when taking Duexis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 40 %
Common drugs people take besides Duexis *:
- Vitamin D: 4 people, 30.77%
- Lyrica: 3 people, 23.08%
- Cymbalta: 3 people, 23.08%
- Multivitamin: 3 people, 23.08%
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 15.38%
- Calcium Citrate: 2 people, 15.38%
- Flexeril: 2 people, 15.38%
- Coreg: 2 people, 15.38%
- Claritin: 2 people, 15.38%
- Plaquenil: 2 people, 15.38%
Common side effects people have besides Urinary tract infection *:
- Visual Impairment: 2 people, 15.38%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 2 people, 15.38%
- Swelling: 2 people, 15.38%
- Muscle Tightness: 2 people, 15.38%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 15.38%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 15.38%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 7.69%
- Cyst (a closed sac): 1 person, 7.69%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 1 person, 7.69%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 7.69%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 30.77%
- Joint Pain: 3 people, 23.08%
- Depression: 3 people, 23.08%
- Sleep Disorder: 2 people, 15.38%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 2 people, 15.38%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 2 people, 15.38%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 15.38%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 15.38%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 15.38%
- Pain: 1 person, 7.69%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Duexis and have Urinary tract infection?Check whether Urinary tract infection is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Urinary tract infection and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of famotidine; ibuprofen:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Duexis:
- Duexis (1,630 reports)
Common Duexis side effects:
- Pain: 120 reports
- Drug ineffective: 115 reports
Browse all side effects of Duexis:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Urinary tract infection treatments and more:
- Urinary tract infection (239,246 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urinary tract infection:
- Urinary tract infection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urinary tract infection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urinary tract infection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urinary tract infection:
- Prednisone: 13,893 reports
- Aspirin: 11,407 reports
- Methotrexate: 10,843 reports
- Humira: 10,333 reports
- Tysabri: 9,886 reports
- Enbrel: 8,444 reports
- Omeprazole: 7,993 reports
- Metformin: 7,296 reports
- Vitamin d: 6,742 reports
- Gabapentin: 6,625 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Urinary tract infection:
- Urinary tract infection (4,036 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Urinary tract infection:
- Multiple sclerosis: 26,759 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 23,040 reports
- High blood pressure: 10,386 reports
- Pain: 6,998 reports
- Osteoporosis: 6,846 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Urinary tract infection:
- Urinary tract infection (3,723 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on famotidine; ibuprofen (the active ingredients of Duexis) and Duexis (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Erivedge and Revlimid drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Salivary Duct Obstruction - 14 seconds ago
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and Po2 Increased - 20 seconds ago
- Leukeran and Weight Decreased - 22 seconds ago
- Glaucoma Aggravated and Ph Body Fluid Abnormal - 32 seconds ago
- Epipen and Intervertebral Disc Compression - 35 seconds ago
- Emend and Tumor Pain - 37 seconds ago
- Nitroglycerin and Dasatinib drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Prolia vs. Calcium D - Glucarate - 45 seconds ago
- Psoriasis and Varicella Virus Test Positive - 52 seconds ago