Dulcolax and Ejection fraction decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 11,303 people who have side effects when taking Dulcolax. Ejection fraction decreased is found, especially among people who are 60+ old, also take Plavix and have Gout.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Dulcolax and have Ejection fraction decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
11,303 people reported to have side effects when taking Dulcolax.
Among them, 17 people (0.15%) have Ejection fraction decreased.
What is Dulcolax?
Dulcolax has active ingredients of bisacodyl. It is used in constipation. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 11,422 Dulcolax users.
What is Ejection fraction decreased?
Ejection fraction decreased (systolic heart failure) is found to be associated with 1,912 drugs and 1,177 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 18,594 people who have Ejection fraction decreased.
Number of Dulcolax and Ejection fraction decreased reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Ejection fraction decreased when taking Dulcolax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.14 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 78.57 %
Common drugs people take besides Dulcolax *:
- Plavix: 8 people, 47.06%
- Miralax: 7 people, 41.18%
- Melatonin: 7 people, 41.18%
- Lasix: 6 people, 35.29%
- Vitamin B12: 5 people, 29.41%
- Flomax: 5 people, 29.41%
- Brilinta: 5 people, 29.41%
- Humira: 5 people, 29.41%
- Cosentyx: 5 people, 29.41%
- Hydroxyzine: 5 people, 29.41%
Common side effects people have besides Ejection fraction decreased *:
- Chest Pain: 11 people, 64.71%
- Stress And Anxiety: 10 people, 58.82%
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve): 9 people, 52.94%
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction: 7 people, 41.18%
- Heart Attack: 7 people, 41.18%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 7 people, 41.18%
- Diarrhea: 7 people, 41.18%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 7 people, 41.18%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 7 people, 41.18%
- Cardiac Stress Test Abnormal: 6 people, 35.29%
Common conditions people have *:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 5 people, 29.41%
- Pain: 5 people, 29.41%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 5 people, 29.41%
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system): 4 people, 23.53%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 11.76%
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: 1 person, 5.88%
- Erythema Multiforme (a type of hypersensitivity reaction): 1 person, 5.88%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 5.88%
- Furuncle (infection of the hair follicle): 1 person, 5.88%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 1 person, 5.88%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dulcolax and have Ejection fraction decreased?Check whether Ejection fraction decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ejection fraction decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bisacodyl:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Dulcolax:
- Dulcolax (11,422 reports)
Browse all side effects of Dulcolax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ejection fraction decreased treatments and more:
- Ejection fraction decreased (18,594 reports)
Common drugs associated with Ejection fraction decreased:
- Entresto: 2,654 reports
- Aspirin: 1,295 reports
- Furosemide: 1,255 reports
- Herceptin: 1,043 reports
- Lasix: 972 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 953 reports
- Prednisone: 862 reports
- Ramipril: 769 reports
- Carvedilol: 734 reports
- Docetaxel: 718 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Ejection fraction decreased:
- Ejection fraction decreased (1,912 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ejection fraction decreased:
- Breast cancer: 1,206 reports
- High blood pressure: 720 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 435 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 410 reports
- Pain: 351 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ejection fraction decreased:
- Ejection fraction decreased (1,177 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bisacodyl (the active ingredients of Dulcolax) and Dulcolax (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nubain and Haematuria Aggravated - a second ago
- Implanon and Polaramine drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Brilinta drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Clarinex and Astepro drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Celebrex and Feeling Hot And Cold - 27 seconds ago
- Losartan and Cefotan drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Myfortic and Red Blood Cells Urine Positive - 29 seconds ago
- Ativan and Miralax drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Galafold and Chest Pain - 30 seconds ago
- Epipen and Hospitalisation - 47 seconds ago