Will you have Coccydynia with Dulera - from FDA reports
There is no Coccydynia reported by people who take Dulera yet. This review analyzes which people have Coccydynia with Dulera. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on mometasone furoate; formoterol fumarate (the active ingredients of Dulera) and Dulera (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Coccydynia are also considered in the study.
What is Dulera?
Dulera has active ingredients of mometasone furoate; formoterol fumarate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Dulera 4,712 users)
What is Coccydynia?
Coccydynia (pain in the coccyx or tailbone area) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 833 Coccydynia patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Coccydynia while taking Dulera?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Coccydynia
- Subscribe to monitor Coccydynia in Dulera
- Subscribe to monitor Dulera
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Dulera and have Coccydynia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with CoccydyniaCoccydynia
Could your condition cause CoccydyniaCoccydynia
Dulera side effects
- Dulera side effects (4,532 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Duleraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Dulera with similar drugs
- Dulera vs. Accolate
- Dulera vs. Advair diskus 100/50
- Dulera vs. Advair diskus 250/50
- Dulera vs. Advair diskus 500/50
- Dulera vs. Advair hfa
- Dulera vs. Albuterol
- Dulera vs. Albuterol sulfate
- Dulera vs. Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide
- Dulera vs. Albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide
- Dulera vs. Allegra
- Dulera vs. Alvesco
- Dulera vs. Asmanex twisthaler
- Dulera vs. Astelin
- Dulera vs. Atrovent
- Dulera vs. Atrovent hfa
- Dulera vs. Azelastine hydrochloride
- Dulera vs. Azithromycin
- Dulera vs. Azmacort
- Dulera vs. Beclovent
- Dulera vs. Beconase
- Dulera vs. Benadryl
- Dulera vs. Breo ellipta
- Dulera vs. Bricanyl
- Dulera vs. Bronkaid mist
- Dulera vs. Budesonide
- Dulera vs. Cetirizine hydrochloride
- Dulera vs. Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy
- Dulera vs. Claritin
- Dulera vs. Combivent
- Dulera vs. Combivent respimat
- Dulera vs. Cromolyn sodium
- Dulera vs. Daliresp
- Dulera vs. Duoneb
- Dulera vs. Ephedrine
- Dulera vs. Epinephrine
- Dulera vs. Fexofenadine hydrochloride
- Dulera vs. Flonase
- Dulera vs. Flovent
- Dulera vs. Flovent diskus 100
- Dulera vs. Flovent diskus 250
- Dulera vs. Flovent diskus 50
- Dulera vs. Flovent hfa
- Dulera vs. Fluticasone propionate
- Dulera vs. Foradil
- Dulera vs. Intal
- Dulera vs. Ipratropium bromide
- Dulera vs. Levalbuterol hydrochloride
- Dulera vs. Loratadine
- Dulera vs. Maxair
- Dulera vs. Medrol
- Dulera vs. Methylprednisolone
- Dulera vs. Mometasone furoate
- Dulera vs. Montelukast sodium
- Dulera vs. Mucinex
- Dulera vs. Nasacort
- Dulera vs. Nasonex
- Dulera vs. Prednisolone
- Dulera vs. Prednisolone sodium phosphate
- Dulera vs. Prednisone
- Dulera vs. Primatene mist
- Dulera vs. Proair hfa
- Dulera vs. Proventil
- Dulera vs. Proventil-hfa
- Dulera vs. Pulmicort
- Dulera vs. Pulmicort flexhaler
- Dulera vs. Pulmicort respules
- Dulera vs. Qnasl
- Dulera vs. Qvar
- Dulera vs. Qvar 40
- Dulera vs. Qvar 80
- Dulera vs. Serevent
- Dulera vs. Singulair
- Dulera vs. Slo-phyllin
- Dulera vs. Solu-medrol
- Dulera vs. Spiriva
- Dulera vs. Spiriva respimat
- Dulera vs. Symbicort
- Dulera vs. Terbutaline sulfate
- Dulera vs. Theo-24
- Dulera vs. Theo-dur
- Dulera vs. Theophylline
- Dulera vs. Theophylline and dextrose 5% in plastic container
- Dulera vs. Theophylline-sr
- Dulera vs. Ventolin
- Dulera vs. Ventolin hfa
- Dulera vs. Veramyst
- Dulera vs. Xolair
- Dulera vs. Xopenex
- Dulera vs. Xopenex hfa
- Dulera vs. Xyzal
- Dulera vs. Zafirlukast
- Dulera vs. Zyflo cr
- Dulera vs. Zyrtec
- Dulera vs. Zyrtec allergy
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Drug Dependence with Linezolid? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Iga Nephropathy with Ambien? - 6 seconds ago
- Limbitrol vs. Pristiq - 8 seconds ago
- Captopril vs. Candesartan Cilexetil - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Temporomandibular Joint Disorders with Synthroid? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief By Acupuncture with Bidil? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief with Bidil? - 11 seconds ago
- Eliquis vs. Tenormin - 11 seconds ago
- Xanax and Fairy Herb drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Reclast and Fadogia drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Ativan for a 46 year old woman - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrocloride - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Prednisolone Acetate, Azithromycin, Omeprazole for a 53 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Vitamin B12 - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Depakote for a 36 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Benlysta, Plaquenil, Cellcept - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.