Dulera and Coughing - from FDA reports
Coughing is found among people who take Dulera, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Singulair, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Coughing with Dulera. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,930 people who have side effects when taking Dulera from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
3,930 people reported to have side effects when taking Dulera.
Among them, 225 people (5.73%) have Coughing
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Dulera when people have Coughing *:
- < 1 month: 42.86 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.29 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 14.29 %
- 2 - 5 years: 28.57 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Coughing when taking Dulera *:
- female: 70.32 %
- male: 29.68 %
Age of people who have Coughing when taking Dulera *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 2.46 %
- 10-19: 6.56 %
- 20-29: 1.64 %
- 30-39: 8.2 %
- 40-49: 12.3 %
- 50-59: 18.85 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity (11 people, 4.89%)
- High Blood Pressure (11 people, 4.89%)
- Stress And Anxiety (10 people, 4.44%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (10 people, 4.44%)
- Breathing Difficulty (10 people, 4.44%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (37 people, 16.44%)
- Singulair (37 people, 16.44%)
- Xolair (31 people, 13.78%)
- Proair Hfa (29 people, 12.89%)
- Zyrtec (24 people, 10.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (83 people, 36.89%)
- Wheezing (40 people, 17.78%)
- Chest Pain (32 people, 14.22%)
- Headache (22 people, 9.78%)
- Drug Ineffective (19 people, 8.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Coughing when taking Dulera?
- Check symptoms - is coughing caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCoughing and drugs with ingredients of formoterol fumarate; mometasone furoate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCoughing and Dulera from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dulera has active ingredients of formoterol fumarate; mometasone furoate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Dulera 3,967 users)
Coughing has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, multiple sclerosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (latest reports from 149,337 Coughing patients).
Browse all side effects of Duleraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with CoughingCoughing
Could your condition cause CoughingCoughing
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I take numerous vitamins along with a multi vitamin 2x daily. I have been taking vitamins for as long as I can remember and just recently developed a dry cough and metallic taste when I cough. I don't have any normal symptoms i.e.. High blood pressure, cold, flu, etc ... I am 64 and this ...
Been on benicar/hct for 10years, I am female, 61 years old. Developed a cough. Basically coughing 24/7. Out of control. And yes I pee my self. I have had it for a year. I have been off benicar for 2 weeks, Dr said it should be out of my System @3 weeks. How long did it take for the cough to go ...
I am 12 years post total hysterectomy. I used essential oils to help balance my hormones prior to going on hormone therapy 9 weeks ago which I am using the pellets in my hip and take extra progesterone at night because my second set of labs said I needed more. I should have done this years ago ...