Dulera and Skin disorder - from FDA reports
Skin disorder is reported only by a few people who take Dulera. We study 3,930 people who have side effects while taking Dulera from FDA. Among them, 4 have Skin disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin disorder and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 18, 2018
3,930 people reported to have side effects when taking Dulera.
Among them, 4 people (0.1%) have Skin disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Skin disorder when taking Dulera *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Skin disorder when taking Dulera *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 25 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Musculoskeletal Stiffness (1 person, 25.00%)
- Muscle Spasticity (1 person, 25.00%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 25.00%)
- Multiple Allergies (1 person, 25.00%)
- Anaphylaxis (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3 (1 person, 25.00%)
- Mucomyst (1 person, 25.00%)
- Metformin (1 person, 25.00%)
- Lantus (1 person, 25.00%)
- Klonopin (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (1 person, 25.00%)
- Mental Disorder (1 person, 25.00%)
- Itching (1 person, 25.00%)
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice (1 person, 25.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Skin disorder when taking Dulera?
- Check symptoms - is skin disorder caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSkin disorder and drugs with ingredients of formoterol fumarate; mometasone furoate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSkin disorder and Dulera from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dulera has active ingredients of formoterol fumarate; mometasone furoate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Dulera 3,967 users)
Skin disorder (skin disease) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 16,586 Skin disorder patients).
Browse all side effects of Duleraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Skin disorderSkin disorder
Could your condition cause Skin disorderSkin disorder
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moftah NH, Kamel AM, Attia HM, El-Baz MZ, El–Moty HM, "Skin diseases in patients with primary psychiatric conditions: a hospital based study", Journal of epidemiology and global health, 2013 Sep .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User posts to the study
After taking Dulera for four months I had to go to the bathroom 60 times a day on 200mcg then dropped to 100mcg went to the bathroom 1/2 as much and them go off it. Went on Qvar. Still have serious urges to go to the bathroom frequently especially after eating. The Gastro doc claims the ...
I have been taking Dulera for a few months and do have water retention in my feet. The only way to resolve it is to lay down. I am also diabetic and thought the cause of the swelling was from that. Now I am wondering if it is the Dulera? But it is the only inhaler that seems to help me now.
Hi everyone, I have a question for anyone who takes 2 COPD inhalers everyday. I can no longer take Incruze Ellipta because my insurance will not cover it, so tomorrow I start taking Spiriva Respimat. I have been on Dulera for about 3 years now. Can I take the Spiriva and Dulera within say 5 ...