Duloxetine hydrochloride and Ovarian cysts - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ovarian cysts is found among people who take Duloxetine hydrochloride, especially for people who are 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Duloxetine hydrochloride and have Ovarian cysts. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,149 people who have side effects when taking Duloxetine hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,149 people reported to have side effects when taking Duloxetine hydrochloride.
Among them, 15 people (0.13%) have Ovarian cysts.
What is Duloxetine hydrochloride?
Duloxetine hydrochloride has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 11,924 Duloxetine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ovarian cysts?
Ovarian cysts (fluid filled sacs of the ovary) is found to be associated with 1,777 drugs and 1,122 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Duloxetine hydrochloride and Ovarian cysts reports submitted per year:
Time on Duloxetine hydrochloride when people have Ovarian cysts *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ovarian cysts when taking Duloxetine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 37.5 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 37.5 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Duloxetine hydrochloride *:
- Clonazepam: 3 people, 20.00%
- Tricor: 3 people, 20.00%
- Modafinil: 3 people, 20.00%
- Fioricet: 3 people, 20.00%
- Depakote: 3 people, 20.00%
- Linzess: 3 people, 20.00%
- Jakafi: 3 people, 20.00%
- Betaseron: 3 people, 20.00%
- Baby Aspirin: 3 people, 20.00%
- Vitamin C: 3 people, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Ovarian cysts *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 4 people, 26.67%
- Wound Complication: 3 people, 20.00%
- Head Injury: 3 people, 20.00%
- Injection Site Scar: 3 people, 20.00%
- Increased Tendency To Bruise (increased tendency to injure the underlying soft tissue or bone): 3 people, 20.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 3 people, 20.00%
- Impaired Healing: 3 people, 20.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3 people, 20.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 20.00%
- Haemorrhagic Diathesis (bleeding tendency): 3 people, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 5 people, 33.33%
- Polycythaemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells): 3 people, 20.00%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 2 people, 13.33%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 6.67%
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (pain at the temporomandibular joint due to various causes of increased muscle tension and spasm. it is believed that syndrome is a physical manifestation of psychological stress): 1 person, 6.67%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 6.67%
- Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve): 1 person, 6.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 6.67%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 6.67%
- Gastritis - Chronic (long lasting inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 6.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Duloxetine hydrochloride and have Ovarian cysts?Check whether Ovarian cysts is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ovarian cysts and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Duloxetine hydrochloride:
- Duloxetine hydrochloride (11,924 reports)
Common Duloxetine hydrochloride side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 826 reports
- Drug ineffective: 795 reports
- Dizziness: 735 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 662 reports
- Drowsiness: 643 reports
- Pain: 606 reports
- Depression: 526 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 518 reports
Browse all side effects of Duloxetine hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ovarian cysts treatments and more:
- Ovarian cysts (15,043 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ovarian cysts:
- Ovarian cysts in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ovarian cysts in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ovarian cysts in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ovarian cysts:
- Mirena: 1,976 reports
- Humira: 1,044 reports
- Enbrel: 901 reports
- Remicade: 761 reports
- Nuvaring: 733 reports
- Neoral: 620 reports
- Rapamune: 618 reports
- Methotrexate: 602 reports
- Prograf: 595 reports
- Prednisone: 560 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Ovarian cysts:
- Ovarian cysts (1,777 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ovarian cysts:
- Birth control: 2,583 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,119 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 952 reports
- Crohn's disease: 530 reports
- Pain: 390 reports
- Osteoporosis: 376 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ovarian cysts:
- Ovarian cysts (1,122 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on duloxetine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Duloxetine hydrochloride) and Duloxetine hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bumex and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Zinecard and Magnesium Sulfate drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Nascobal and Voltaren drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Baycol and Lacrimation Increased - 17 seconds ago
- Vitamin B1 vs. Valproic Acid - 18 seconds ago
- Colestipol Hydrochloride and Ibu drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Vitamin C and Haemoglobin Decreased - 28 seconds ago
- Parkinson'S Disease and drugs of ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride - 29 seconds ago
- Zetia and Trulance drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Fondaparinux Sodium and Torsemide drug interaction - 32 seconds ago