Who have Mucormycosis with Duragesic-100 - from FDA reports
Mucormycosis is reported only by a few people who take Duragesic-100. We study 19,451 people who have side effects while taking Duragesic-100 from FDA. Among them, 1 have Mucormycosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Mucormycosis and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
19,451 people reported to have side effects when taking Duragesic-100.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Mucormycosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Mucormycosis when taking Duragesic-100 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Mucormycosis when taking Duragesic-100 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Kionex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Megace: 1 person, 100.00%
- Magnesium Oxide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lorazepam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 100.00%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lantus: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Leukocytosis (increased white blood cells): 1 person, 100.00%
- Joint Effusion (presence of extra fluid in joint covering): 1 person, 100.00%
- Impaired Gastric Emptying: 1 person, 100.00%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 1 person, 100.00%
- Heart Rate Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Haematoma (collection of blood outside the blood vessels): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 1 person, 100.00%
- Endometrial Cancer: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Mucormycosis while taking Duragesic-100?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Mucormycosis
- Subscribe to monitor Mucormycosis in Duragesic-100
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Duragesic-100 and have Mucormycosis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Duragesic-100 has active ingredients of fentanyl. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Duragesic-100 19,502 users)
Mucormycosis (a rare infection caused by organisms that belong to a group of fungi called mucoromycotina) has been reported by people with acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), acute myeloid leukaemia, preventive health care, immunodeficiency disorders, kidney transplant (latest reports from 2,157 Mucormycosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with MucormycosisMucormycosis (440 drugs)
Could your condition cause MucormycosisMucormycosis (429 conditions)
Duragesic-100 side effects
- Duragesic-100 side effects (19,455 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Duragesic-100a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Post-Partum Hypopituitarism with Vicodin? - a second ago
- Lamictal and Ortho Cyclen-28 drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Glossitis - Benign Migratory with Hydrocortisone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have De Toni-Fanconi Syndrome with Fluoxetine? - 2 seconds ago
- Gadrose and Gabapentin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypocalcaemia with Ms Contin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Constipation with Zemplar? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Stool Softener with Zemplar? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Zemplar? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Irregularity Of Bowels with Zemplar? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Elavil, Synthroid, Xeljanz - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Elavil, Singulair, Zyrtec, Synthroid, Meloxicam, Xeljanz - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Elavil, Singulair, Zyrtec, Synthroid, Meloxicam, Xeljanz - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Xeljanz - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Sertraline, Vitamin D - an hour ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Ethril 500 - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Tenormin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Metformin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Zetia - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Sertraline, Buscopan - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Chlorthalidone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Ranitidine, Zetia - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.