Who have Zygomycosis with Duragesic-100 - from FDA reports
Zygomycosis is reported only by a few people who take Duragesic-100. We study 19,451 people who have side effects while taking Duragesic-100 from FDA. Among them, 1 have Zygomycosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Zygomycosis and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
19,451 people reported to have side effects when taking Duragesic-100.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Zygomycosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Zygomycosis when taking Duragesic-100 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Zygomycosis when taking Duragesic-100 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Kionex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Megace: 1 person, 100.00%
- Magnesium Oxide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lorazepam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 100.00%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lantus: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Leukocytosis (increased white blood cells): 1 person, 100.00%
- Joint Effusion (presence of extra fluid in joint covering): 1 person, 100.00%
- Impaired Gastric Emptying: 1 person, 100.00%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 1 person, 100.00%
- Heart Rate Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Haematoma (collection of blood outside the blood vessels): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 1 person, 100.00%
- Endometrial Cancer: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Zygomycosis while taking Duragesic-100?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Zygomycosis
- Subscribe to monitor Zygomycosis in Duragesic-100
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Duragesic-100 and have Zygomycosis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Duragesic-100 has active ingredients of fentanyl. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Duragesic-100 19,502 users)
Zygomycosis (an infection caused by fungus) has been reported by people with acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), acute myeloid leukaemia, preventive health care, immunodeficiency disorders, kidney transplant (latest reports from 2,157 Zygomycosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with ZygomycosisZygomycosis (457 drugs)
Could your condition cause ZygomycosisZygomycosis (423 conditions)
Duragesic-100 side effects
- Duragesic-100 side effects (19,455 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Duragesic-100a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Potassium Increased with Latisse? - now
- Will you have Dehydration with Lidoderm? - now
- Will you have High Potassium with Latisse? - now
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Vardenafil Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Taste with Vardenafil Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Neck Swelling with Minoxidil? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysgeusia with Vardenafil Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Taste - Impaired with Vardenafil Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaccination Site Inflammation with Avonex? - 6 seconds ago
- Symbicort and Prozac Weekly drug interactions for men aged 60+ - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Anoro Ellipta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Phentermine Resin 30, Ramipril, Pantoprazole, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Phentermine Resin 30, Ramipril, Pantoprazole, Effexor Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Humira, Omeprazole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Metoclopramide, Fluoxetine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lyrica - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Hydroxyzine for a 23 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.