Who have Chronic pain with Duragesic - from FDA reports
There is no Chronic pain reported by people who take Duragesic yet. This review analyzes which people have Chronic pain with Duragesic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Chronic pain while taking Duragesic?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Chronic pain
- Subscribe to monitor Chronic pain in Duragesic
You are not alone:
Duragesic has active ingredients of fentanyl. (latest outcomes from Duragesic 62,084 users)
Chronic pain (long lasting pain) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, dysthymia, neuralgia, insomnia related to another mental condition, joint pain (latest reports from 1,097 Chronic pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Chronic painChronic pain
Could your condition cause Chronic painChronic pain
Duragesic side effects
- Duragesic side effects (61,921 reports)
Browse all side effects of Duragesica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Chronic Sinusitis with Adalat? - a second ago
- Will you have Sinusitis Chronic with Adalat? - a second ago
- Will you have Bronchospasm with Gemcitabine? - 2 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Thyroid and Paeonia Beresowskii drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Gland Scan Abnormal with Tagara? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Suboxone - an hour ago
- A study for a 93 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril for a 67 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Axiron - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Lipitor, Fish Oil, Losartan, Asa, Vitamin D, Tikosyn - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.