Duragesic and Rehabilitation therapy - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Rehabilitation therapy is found among people who take Duragesic, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Duragesic and have Rehabilitation therapy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 66,142 people who have side effects when taking Duragesic from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
66,142 people reported to have side effects when taking Duragesic.
Among them, 7 people (0.01%) have Rehabilitation therapy.
What is Duragesic?
Duragesic has active ingredients of fentanyl. eHealthMe is studying from 66,362 Duragesic users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Rehabilitation therapy?
Rehabilitation therapy is found to be associated with 447 drugs and 223 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Duragesic and Rehabilitation therapy reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rehabilitation therapy when taking Duragesic *:
- female: 85.71 %
- male: 14.29 %
Age of people who have Rehabilitation therapy when taking Duragesic *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Duragesic *:
- Ms Contin: 3 people, 42.86%
- Oxycontin: 3 people, 42.86%
- Dilaudid: 3 people, 42.86%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen: 3 people, 42.86%
- Codeine: 2 people, 28.57%
- Depakote: 2 people, 28.57%
- Effexor: 2 people, 28.57%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 28.57%
- Vesicare: 2 people, 28.57%
- Xanax: 2 people, 28.57%
Common side effects people have besides Rehabilitation therapy *:
- Overdose: 3 people, 42.86%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 3 people, 42.86%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 42.86%
- Drug Dependence: 3 people, 42.86%
- Depression: 3 people, 42.86%
- Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance): 2 people, 28.57%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 28.57%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 2 people, 28.57%
- Hospitalisation: 2 people, 28.57%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 2 people, 28.57%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 4 people, 57.14%
- Nervous System Disorder (a general class of medical conditions affecting the nervous system): 2 people, 28.57%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 2 people, 28.57%
- Depression: 2 people, 28.57%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 2 people, 28.57%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 28.57%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 14.29%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Duragesic and have Rehabilitation therapy?Check whether Rehabilitation therapy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Rehabilitation therapy and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fentanyl:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Duragesic:
- Duragesic (66,362 reports)
Common Duragesic side effects:
Browse all side effects of Duragesic:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Rehabilitation therapy treatments and more:
- Rehabilitation therapy (2,873 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Rehabilitation therapy:
- Rehabilitation therapy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Rehabilitation therapy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Rehabilitation therapy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Rehabilitation therapy:
All the drugs that are associated with Rehabilitation therapy:
- Rehabilitation therapy (447 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Rehabilitation therapy:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 102 reports
- Hyperparathyroidism secondary: 169 reports
- Parkinson's disease: 123 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 127 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Rehabilitation therapy:
- Rehabilitation therapy (223 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fentanyl (the active ingredients of Duragesic) and Duragesic (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Proscar and Hyperlipasaemia - 13 seconds ago
- How effective is Soma for Stress And Anxiety? - 20 seconds ago
- Aripiprazole and Lotensin drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone and Consciousness - Decreased - 35 seconds ago
- Xenical vs. Lipitor - 45 seconds ago
- Fluticasone Propionate and Glucophage Xr drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Pseudomonas Infection and Chronic Kidney Disease - 56 seconds ago
- Mouth Ulcers and drugs of ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium - 57 seconds ago
- Aricept and Albuterol drug interaction - a minute ago
- Quetiapine Fumarate and Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis) - a minute ago