Durezol and Nail ridging - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Nail ridging is reported only by a few people who take Durezol.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Durezol and have Nail ridging. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,055 people who have side effects while taking Durezol from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,055 people reported to have side effects when taking Durezol.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Nail ridging.
What is Durezol?
Durezol has active ingredients of difluprednate. It is often used in uveitis. eHealthMe is studying from 3,089 Durezol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nail ridging?
Nail ridging (nail has raised ridges and is thin and curved inward) is found to be associated with 426 drugs and 283 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Durezol and Nail ridging reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nail ridging when taking Durezol *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Nail ridging when taking Durezol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Durezol *:
- Tylenol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Spiriva: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 100.00%
- Advair Hfa: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Nail ridging *:
- Precancerous Cells Present: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nail Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nail Disorder (disease of nail): 1 person, 100.00%
- Joint Range Of Motion Decreased (disease of joint movement): 1 person, 100.00%
- Diverticulum Oesophageal (a pouch that protrudes outward in a weak portion of the oesophageal lining): 1 person, 100.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Adhesion: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Respiratory Disorder (respiratory disease): 1 person, 100.00%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 1 person, 100.00%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 100.00%
- Mydriasis (a dilation of the pupil): 1 person, 100.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Durezol and have Nail ridging?Check whether Nail ridging is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Nail ridging and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of difluprednate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Durezol:
- Durezol (3,089 reports)
Common Durezol side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 160 reports
- Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye): 159 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 114 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 107 reports
Browse all side effects of Durezol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Nail ridging treatments and more:
- Nail ridging (424 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nail ridging:
- Nail ridging in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nail ridging in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nail ridging in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Nail ridging:
- Nail ridging (426 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Nail ridging:
- Nail ridging (283 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on difluprednate (the active ingredients of Durezol) and Durezol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Valproate Sodium and Gastroenteritis Eosinophilic - 8 seconds ago
- Symbicort and Cellulitis Aggravated - 10 seconds ago
- Ketotifen Fumarate and Lymphatic Fistula - 11 seconds ago
- Flovent and Pyogenic Liver Abscess - 11 seconds ago
- Depakote and Chapped Lips - 11 seconds ago
- Hetlioz and Plaquenil drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Buprenorphine and Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome - 20 seconds ago
- Celecoxib and Gestational Diabetes - 25 seconds ago
- Accutane and Vulvovaginal Human Papilloma Virus Infection - 29 seconds ago
- Osphena and Nasal Congestion - 31 seconds ago