Duricef and Hemiparesis - from FDA reports
Hemiparesis is reported only by a few people who take Duricef. We study 394 people who have side effects while taking Duricef from FDA. Among them, 2 have Hemiparesis. Find out below who they are, when they have Hemiparesis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
394 people reported to have side effects when taking Duricef.
Among them, 2 people (0.51%) have Hemiparesis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hemiparesis when taking Duricef *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Hemiparesis when taking Duricef *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection (1 person, 50.00%)
- Nasal Congestion (1 person, 50.00%)
- Headache (1 person, 50.00%)
- Depressed Mood (1 person, 50.00%)
- Dementia (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lexapro (2 people, 100.00%)
- Zestoretic (1 person, 50.00%)
- Tenormin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Haldol (1 person, 50.00%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Swallowing Difficulty (1 person, 50.00%)
- Sinus Arrhythmia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Drooling (1 person, 50.00%)
- Chronic Hepatitis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Bell's Palsy (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Hemiparesis when taking Duricef?
- Check symptoms - is hemiparesis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHemiparesis and drugs with ingredients of cefadroxil/cefadroxil hemihydrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHemiparesis and Duricef from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Duricef has active ingredients of cefadroxil/cefadroxil hemihydrate. (latest outcomes from Duricef 407 users)
Hemiparesis (weakness on one side of the body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 14,644 Hemiparesis patients).
Browse all side effects of Duricefa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with HemiparesisHemiparesis
Could your condition cause HemiparesisHemiparesis
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
My husband had a right temporal tumor resected, almost 100%, 4 years ago at 67. Had radiation and temodar. 1 year ago a recurrence,... surgery removed most. Taking temodar again. MGMT methylated both times. He's had no real symptoms until now with left foot dragging, small loss of peripheral ...
Hi, My name is Tee, and I am a three year stroke survivor and thriver. My hemiparesis is episodic, and my challenge is understanding what triggers an episode and how can I better manage and limit episodes. Any suggestions?