Dymista and Glucose test - from FDA reports
Glucose test is reported only by a few people who take Dymista. We study 1,714 people who have side effects while taking Dymista from FDA. Among them, 3 have Glucose test. Find out below who they are, when they have Glucose test and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
1,714 people reported to have side effects when taking Dymista.
Among them, 3 people (0.18%) have Glucose test
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Glucose test when taking Dymista *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Glucose test when taking Dymista *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 2 people, 66.67%
- Kidney Transplant: 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Otezla: 2 people, 66.67%
- Claritin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Androgel: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zofran: 1 person, 33.33%
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rebound Psoriasis (occurrence of psoriasis after stopped taking medicine): 2 people, 66.67%
- Visual Impairment: 1 person, 33.33%
- Viral Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 33.33%
- Memory Loss: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Glucose test while taking Dymista?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Glucose test
- Subscribe to monitor Glucose test in Dymista
You are not alone:
Dymista has active ingredients of azelastine hydrochloride; fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Dymista 1,761 users)
Glucose test has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, diabetes, bipolar disorder, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 321,553 Glucose test patients).
Drugs that are associated with Glucose testGlucose test (2,379 drugs)
Could your condition cause Glucose testGlucose test (2,221 conditions)
Dymista side effects
- Dymista side effects (1,714 reports)
Browse all side effects of Dymistaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Will you have Plmd with Alprazolam?
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Clonazepam drug interaction
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Bilberry?
- Will you have Thrombophlebitis with Nausea?
- Will you have Phlebitis with Nausea?
- What to expect when you take Hizentra and have Nervous Indigestion?
- Flecainide Acetate and Eliquis drug interaction
- Will you have Depersonalisation with Ear Popping?
- Will you have Fibrosis with Lamotrigine?
- Will you have Enlarged Prostate with Honey?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.