Who have Withdrawal syndrome with Ebrantil - from FDA reports
Withdrawal syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Ebrantil. We study 1,046 people who have side effects while taking Ebrantil from FDA. Among them, 2 have Withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Withdrawal syndrome and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,046 people reported to have side effects when taking Ebrantil.
Among them, 2 people (0.19%) have Withdrawal syndrome
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ebrantil when people have Withdrawal syndrome *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Ebrantil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Ebrantil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Weight Loss: 2 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 100.00%
- Parkinson's Disease: 2 people, 100.00%
- Neurogenic Bladder (the normal function of the bladder is to store and empty urine in a coordinated, controlled fashion): 2 people, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyprexa: 2 people, 100.00%
- Urso 250: 2 people, 100.00%
- Risperdal: 2 people, 100.00%
- Paxil: 2 people, 100.00%
- Diovan: 2 people, 100.00%
- Artane: 2 people, 100.00%
- Alprazolam: 2 people, 100.00%
- Akineton: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 2 people, 100.00%
- Speech Disorder: 2 people, 100.00%
- Altered State Of Consciousness (altered state of mind): 2 people, 100.00%
- Blood Sodium Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Clubfoot (foot deformity in which the foot is twisted inward with the toes pointing down): 2 people, 100.00%
- Cranial Nerve Disorder (impaired functioning of one of the twelve cranial nerves): 2 people, 100.00%
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation): 2 people, 100.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Withdrawal syndrome while taking Ebrantil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Withdrawal syndrome
- Subscribe to monitor Withdrawal syndrome in Ebrantil
You are not alone:
Ebrantil has active ingredients of urapidil. (latest outcomes from Ebrantil 1,051 users)
Withdrawal syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, fibromyalgia, back pain (latest reports from 21,810 Withdrawal syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Withdrawal syndromeWithdrawal syndrome (1,371 drugs)
Could your condition cause Withdrawal syndromeWithdrawal syndrome (1,178 conditions)
Ebrantil side effects
- Ebrantil side effects (1,048 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Ebrantila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Keratolysis Exfoliativa Acquired with Miralax? - now
- Will you have Taste - Impaired with Cromolyn Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Cromolyn Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Dysgeusia with Cromolyn Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Taste with Cromolyn Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Sciatic Nerve Dysfunction with Diclofenac Potassium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve with Diclofenac Potassium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sciatica with Diclofenac Potassium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacterial Pericarditis with Saw Palmetto? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Breast Cancer with Ammonium Chloride? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Sertraline, Proamatine, Zopiclone - an hour ago
- Prediction of Spironolactone for a 65 year old woman - an hour ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin, Fetzima for a 33 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Zoloft, Topiramate, Keppra, Vimpat - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Roferon A - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Clozaril, Glycerophosphocholine, Phosphatidylserine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Bumetanide - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.