Will you have Lightheadedness - dizzy with Echinacea - from FDA reports
Lightheadedness - dizzy is found among people who take Echinacea, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Milk Thistle, and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,006 people who have side effects when taking Echinacea from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on echinacea (the active ingredients of Echinacea) and Echinacea (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Lightheadedness - dizzy are also considered in the study.
What is Echinacea?
Echinacea has active ingredients of echinacea. It is often used in immune response. (latest outcomes from Echinacea 1,074 users)
What is Lightheadedness - dizzy?
Lightheadedness - dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 367,758 Lightheadedness - dizzy patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
1,006 people reported to have side effects when taking Echinacea.
Among them, 66 people (6.56%) have Lightheadedness - dizzy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Echinacea *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Echinacea *:
- 0-1: 2.04 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.04 %
- 20-29: 10.2 %
- 30-39: 18.37 %
- 40-49: 8.16 %
- 50-59: 34.69 %
- 60+: 24.49 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 7 people, 10.61%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 7 people, 10.61%
- Depression: 7 people, 10.61%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 6 people, 9.09%
- Asthma: 5 people, 7.58%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 6.06%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 6.06%
- Hepatitis C: 3 people, 4.55%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 4.55%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 3 people, 4.55%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica: 9 people, 13.64%
- Milk Thistle: 9 people, 13.64%
- Cymbalta: 8 people, 12.12%
- Clonazepam: 8 people, 12.12%
- Wellbutrin Xl: 7 people, 10.61%
- Vitamin E: 7 people, 10.61%
- Allegra: 7 people, 10.61%
- Vitamin C: 7 people, 10.61%
- Vitamin B12: 7 people, 10.61%
- Levaquin: 6 people, 9.09%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 35 people, 53.03%
- Weakness: 24 people, 36.36%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 23 people, 34.85%
- Breathing Difficulty: 18 people, 27.27%
- Stress And Anxiety: 17 people, 25.76%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 16 people, 24.24%
- Constipation: 15 people, 22.73%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 15 people, 22.73%
- Diarrhea: 14 people, 21.21%
- Headache (pain in head): 13 people, 19.70%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Lightheadedness - dizzy while taking Echinacea?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lightheadedness - dizzy
- Subscribe to monitor Lightheadedness - dizzy in Echinacea
- Subscribe to monitor Echinacea
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Echinacea and have Lightheadedness - dizzy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Lightheadedness - dizzyLightheadedness - dizzy (4,178 drugs)
Could your condition cause Lightheadedness - dizzyLightheadedness - dizzy (5,148 conditions)
Echinacea side effects
- Echinacea side effects (1,007 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Echinaceaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Echinacea with similar drugs
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Adrenal Adenoma with Lasix? - now
- Will you have Cabg with Aba? - a second ago
- Soma and Theophylline drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Heat Syncope with Elavil? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Implant Obstruction with Neulasta? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Obesity with Chlorella? - 7 seconds ago
- Lomotil and Talc drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Decreased Interest with Contrave? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Camptocormia with Minoxidil? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiac Output Increased with Lyrica? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Marijuana, Abilify - an hour ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Butrans, Diazepam, Pregabalin - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Lansoprazole - an hour ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall 10, Clomipramine Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Losartan Potassium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Nexplanon, Cymbalta - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Clozapine, Suboxone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Empliciti, Revlimid, Eliquis - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Lipitor, Sinemet - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Felodipine, Vitamin D, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.