Will you have Antidepressant therapy with Econazole nitrate - from FDA reports
Antidepressant therapy is found among people who take Econazole nitrate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Simvastatin, and have Hypercalcaemia of malignancy. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 769 people who have side effects when taking Econazole nitrate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on econazole nitrate (the active ingredients of Econazole nitrate) and Econazole nitrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Antidepressant therapy are also considered in the study.
What is Econazole nitrate?
Econazole nitrate has active ingredients of econazole nitrate. It is often used in athlete's foot. (latest outcomes from Econazole nitrate 782 users)
What is Antidepressant therapy?
Antidepressant therapy has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, quit smoking (latest reports from 447,181 Antidepressant therapy patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
769 people reported to have side effects when taking Econazole nitrate.
Among them, 42 people (5.46%) have Antidepressant therapy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Econazole nitrate when people have Antidepressant therapy *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Antidepressant therapy when taking Econazole nitrate *:
- female: 88.1 %
- male: 11.9 %
Age of people who have Antidepressant therapy when taking Econazole nitrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 5.41 %
- 40-49: 2.7 %
- 50-59: 13.51 %
- 60+: 78.38 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypercalcaemia Of Malignancy (elevated calcium (ca+) level in the blood with cancer): 15 people, 35.71%
- Parkinson's Disease: 8 people, 19.05%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 3 people, 7.14%
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 3 people, 7.14%
- Pain: 2 people, 4.76%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 2 people, 4.76%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 2 people, 4.76%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 4.76%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 4.76%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 2.38%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin: 21 people, 50.00%
- Zometa: 20 people, 47.62%
- Zithromax: 18 people, 42.86%
- Zantac: 16 people, 38.10%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 16 people, 38.10%
- Prilosec: 16 people, 38.10%
- Ativan: 16 people, 38.10%
- Carboplatin: 15 people, 35.71%
- Coumadin: 15 people, 35.71%
- Nitroglycerin: 15 people, 35.71%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 25 people, 59.52%
- Fall: 23 people, 54.76%
- Back Pain: 23 people, 54.76%
- Weakness: 21 people, 50.00%
- Neck Pain: 21 people, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 20 people, 47.62%
- Primary Sequestrum (piece of dead bone that has become separated during the process of necrosis from normal/sound bone): 19 people, 45.24%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 17 people, 40.48%
- Tooth Extraction: 17 people, 40.48%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 17 people, 40.48%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Antidepressant therapy while taking Econazole nitrate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Antidepressant therapy
- Subscribe to monitor Antidepressant therapy in Econazole nitrate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Econazole nitrate and have Antidepressant therapy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Antidepressant therapyAntidepressant therapy (3,561 drugs)
Could your condition cause Antidepressant therapyAntidepressant therapy (3,786 conditions)
Econazole nitrate side effects
- Econazole nitrate side effects (769 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Econazole nitratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Benzonatate and Wellbutrin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Electrolytes Decreased with Boniva? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Deafness Transitory Partial with Cytarabine? - 6 seconds ago
- Xyzal and Lamictal Xr drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Myocardial Ischaemia with Lotrimin? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Suicidal Thoughts with Frova? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Suicidal Ideation with Frova? - 8 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Lyrica and Magnesium Oxide - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Deafness with Thiamine Chloride? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteonecrosis Of Jaw with Amlodipine Besylate? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Hfa, Biotin, Amoxil for a 18 year old girl - 12 minutes ago
- Prediction of Albuterol, Advair Hfa, Biotin, Amoxil for a 18 year old girl - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Plavix, Metoprolol Tartrate, Aspirin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Klonopin, Lamictal - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Klonopin, Lamictal - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Lamictal - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Gabapentin, Celexa for a 34 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Xeljanz - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Lyrica - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.