Who have Antidepressant therapy with Econazole nitrate - from FDA reports
Antidepressant therapy is found among people who take Econazole nitrate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Simvastatin, and have Hypercalcaemia of malignancy. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 769 people who have side effects when taking Econazole nitrate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
769 people reported to have side effects when taking Econazole nitrate.
Among them, 42 people (5.46%) have Antidepressant therapy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Econazole nitrate when people have Antidepressant therapy *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Antidepressant therapy when taking Econazole nitrate *:
- female: 88.1 %
- male: 11.9 %
Age of people who have Antidepressant therapy when taking Econazole nitrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 5.41 %
- 40-49: 2.7 %
- 50-59: 13.51 %
- 60+: 78.38 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypercalcaemia Of Malignancy (elevated calcium (ca+) level in the blood with cancer): 15 people, 35.71%
- Parkinson's Disease: 8 people, 19.05%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 3 people, 7.14%
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 3 people, 7.14%
- Pain: 2 people, 4.76%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 2 people, 4.76%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 2 people, 4.76%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 4.76%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 4.76%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 2.38%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin: 21 people, 50.00%
- Zometa: 20 people, 47.62%
- Zithromax: 18 people, 42.86%
- Zantac: 16 people, 38.10%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 16 people, 38.10%
- Prilosec: 16 people, 38.10%
- Ativan: 16 people, 38.10%
- Carboplatin: 15 people, 35.71%
- Coumadin: 15 people, 35.71%
- Nitroglycerin: 15 people, 35.71%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 25 people, 59.52%
- Fall: 23 people, 54.76%
- Back Pain: 23 people, 54.76%
- Weakness: 21 people, 50.00%
- Neck Pain: 21 people, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 20 people, 47.62%
- Primary Sequestrum (piece of dead bone that has become separated during the process of necrosis from normal/sound bone): 19 people, 45.24%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 17 people, 40.48%
- Tooth Extraction: 17 people, 40.48%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 17 people, 40.48%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Antidepressant therapy while taking Econazole nitrate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Antidepressant therapy
- Subscribe to monitor Antidepressant therapy in Econazole nitrate
You are not alone:
Econazole nitrate has active ingredients of econazole nitrate. It is often used in athlete's foot. (latest outcomes from Econazole nitrate 746 users)
Antidepressant therapy has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, quit smoking (latest reports from 447,181 Antidepressant therapy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Antidepressant therapyAntidepressant therapy (3,543 drugs)
Could your condition cause Antidepressant therapyAntidepressant therapy (3,783 conditions)
Econazole nitrate side effects
- Econazole nitrate side effects (769 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Econazole nitratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Guaifenesin? - now
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Guaifenesin? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Guaifenesin? - a second ago
- Will you have Vessel Puncture Site Haemorrhage with Synthroid? - a second ago
- Will you have Water Retention with Methotrexate? - a second ago
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Guaifenesin? - a second ago
- Will you have Fluid Retention with Methotrexate? - a second ago
- Will you have Lack Of Strength with Guaifenesin? - a second ago
- Will you have Asthenia with Guaifenesin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weakness with Guaifenesin? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.