Will you have Depression with Econazole nitrate - from FDA reports
Depression is found among people who take Econazole nitrate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Simvastatin, and have Hypercalcaemia of malignancy. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 769 people who have side effects when taking Econazole nitrate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on econazole nitrate (the active ingredients of Econazole nitrate) and Econazole nitrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Depression are also considered in the study.
What is Econazole nitrate?
Econazole nitrate has active ingredients of econazole nitrate. It is often used in athlete's foot. (latest outcomes from Econazole nitrate 782 users)
What is Depression?
Depression has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, quit smoking, high blood pressure (latest reports from 447,181 Depression patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
769 people reported to have side effects when taking Econazole nitrate.
Among them, 42 people (5.46%) have Depression
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Econazole nitrate when people have Depression *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Depression when taking Econazole nitrate *:
- female: 88.1 %
- male: 11.9 %
Age of people who have Depression when taking Econazole nitrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 5.41 %
- 40-49: 2.7 %
- 50-59: 13.51 %
- 60+: 78.38 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypercalcaemia Of Malignancy (elevated calcium (ca+) level in the blood with cancer): 15 people, 35.71%
- Parkinson's Disease: 8 people, 19.05%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 3 people, 7.14%
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 3 people, 7.14%
- Pain: 2 people, 4.76%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 2 people, 4.76%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 2 people, 4.76%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 4.76%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 4.76%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 2.38%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin: 21 people, 50.00%
- Zometa: 20 people, 47.62%
- Zithromax: 18 people, 42.86%
- Zantac: 16 people, 38.10%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 16 people, 38.10%
- Prilosec: 16 people, 38.10%
- Ativan: 16 people, 38.10%
- Carboplatin: 15 people, 35.71%
- Coumadin: 15 people, 35.71%
- Nitroglycerin: 15 people, 35.71%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 25 people, 59.52%
- Fall: 23 people, 54.76%
- Back Pain: 23 people, 54.76%
- Weakness: 21 people, 50.00%
- Neck Pain: 21 people, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 20 people, 47.62%
- Primary Sequestrum (piece of dead bone that has become separated during the process of necrosis from normal/sound bone): 19 people, 45.24%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 17 people, 40.48%
- Tooth Extraction: 17 people, 40.48%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 17 people, 40.48%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Depression while taking Econazole nitrate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Depression
- Subscribe to monitor Depression in Econazole nitrate
- Subscribe to monitor Econazole nitrate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Econazole nitrate and have Depression
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with DepressionDepression (3,541 drugs)
Could your condition cause DepressionDepression (3,659 conditions)
Econazole nitrate side effects
- Econazole nitrate side effects (769 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Econazole nitratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Econazole nitrate with similar drugs
- Econazole nitrate vs. Clotrimazole
- Econazole nitrate vs. Lamisil
- Econazole nitrate vs. Terbinafine hydrochloride
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Supprelin and Vagistat-1 drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cold Symptoms with Lamictal? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Feeling Hot with Msm? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ascites Chylous with Malic Acid? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Decreased Vibratory Sense with Lisinopril? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Diverticulum with Torsemide? - 5 seconds ago
- Pacerone and Mucinex drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Taurine and Magnacort drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Weakness with Artane? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Artane? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 5 year old boy who takes Strattera - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Risperidone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Losartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Augmentin '875' - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Myrbetriq - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Bystolic, Lisinopril - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Phenytoin, Vitamin D3, Inderal, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Keppra - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.