Effexor xr and Menieres - from FDA reports
Menieres is reported only by a few people who take Effexor Xr. We study 25,724 people who have side effects while taking Effexor xr from FDA. Among them, 5 have Menieres. Find out below who they are, when they have Menieres and more.
25,724 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor xr.
Among them, 5 people (0.02%) have Menieres
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Effexor xr when people have Menieres *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Menieres when taking Effexor xr *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Menieres when taking Effexor xr *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 20 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 80 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prevacid: 5 people, 100.00%
- Wellbutrin Sr: 4 people, 80.00%
- Vioxx: 4 people, 80.00%
- Vicodin: 4 people, 80.00%
- Pravachol: 4 people, 80.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 80.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 80.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 4 people, 80.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (spinal disc degeneration): 4 people, 80.00%
- Joint Pain: 4 people, 80.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Menieres in Effexor xr
- Subscribe to monitor Effexor xr
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Menieres
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Effexor xr has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor xr 29,242 users)
Menieres has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 1,993 Menieres patients).
Drugs that are associated with MenieresMenieres (445 drugs)
Could your condition cause MenieresMenieres (406 conditions)
Effexor xr side effects
- Effexor xr side effects (25,736 reports)
Browse all side effects of Effexor xra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Effexor Xr and have Menieres
- Support group for people who have Menieres
- Support group for people who take Effexor Xr
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello, I am a 76 year old woman who has been taking Effexor since it first came on the market. I would like to join your group.
- I have been coughing for about 8 years. I was put on Effexor X-RAY by my neurologist in 2008. My cough is intermittent throughout the day. Sometimes I throw up if I can’t cough it out. I also have headaches since I was 21.
- Hello to all. My name is Suzanne and I'm from Ontario Canada. I believe I have Livedo Reticularis and I'm also taking Effexor. Can you help ? Thanks !
- Hello, what is the best medication for meniere's? I've been suffering for about six months and I've been taking a diuretic, meclizine, low sodium diet, and when it gets really bad I'll take an adivant. I've heard some good things about betahistine, but I don't think its available in the US. What works?
- Hi. I am female. 74 Left sided Menieres for 4 years. Symptoms of I B S.
- Will you have Oral Ulcer with Nabumetone?
- Will you have Vitamin D Deficiency with Erythromycin?
- Will you have Drug Exposure During Pregnancy with Actifed?
- Will you have Stress Fracture with Actos?
- Will you have Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Omeprazole?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Nabumetone and have Oral Ulcer?
- Support group for people who take Erythromycin and have Vitamin D Deficiency?
- Support group for people who take Actifed and have Drug Exposure During Pregnancy?
- Support group for people who take Actos and have Stress Fracture?
- Support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Hepatocellular Carcinoma?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.