Effexor xr and Menieres - from FDA reports
Menieres is reported only by a few people who take Effexor Xr. We study 27,102 people who have side effects while taking Effexor xr from FDA. Among them, 5 have Menieres. Find out below who they are, when they have Menieres and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
27,102 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor xr.
Among them, 5 people (0.02%) have Menieres
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Effexor xr when people have Menieres *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Menieres when taking Effexor xr *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Menieres when taking Effexor xr *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prevacid: 5 people, 100.00%
- Wellbutrin Sr: 4 people, 80.00%
- Vioxx: 4 people, 80.00%
- Vicodin: 4 people, 80.00%
- Pravachol: 4 people, 80.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 80.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 80.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 4 people, 80.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (spinal disc degeneration): 4 people, 80.00%
- Joint Pain: 4 people, 80.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Menieres while taking Effexor xr?
You are not alone:
Effexor xr has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor xr 30,620 users)
Menieres has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 2,252 Menieres patients).
Drugs that are associated with MenieresMenieres (656 drugs)
Could your condition cause MenieresMenieres (406 conditions)
Effexor xr side effects
- Effexor xr side effects (27,114 reports)
Browse all side effects of Effexor xra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypoacusis with Benzonatate? - a second ago
- Ghee-Kunwar and Vaccinium Oxycoccos drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sick Building Syndrome with Keppra? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Central Nervous System Lesion with Metformin? - 4 seconds ago
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride and Diamox drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Dutoprol, Norvasc, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zyrtec Allergy - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Lamictal - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Ritalin, Concerta - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.