Effexor and Ftt - from FDA reports
Ftt is found among people who take Effexor, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Zoloft, and have Sinusitis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 74,228 people who have side effects when taking Effexor from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
74,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor.
Among them, 97 people (0.13%) have Ftt
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Effexor when people have Ftt *:
- < 1 month: 11.11 %
- 1 - 6 months: 22.22 %
- 6 - 12 months: 22.22 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 33.33 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 11.11 %
Gender of people who have Ftt when taking Effexor *:
- female: 46.39 %
- male: 53.61 %
Age of people who have Ftt when taking Effexor *:
- 0-1: 5.56 %
- 2-9: 2.78 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 8.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 13.89 %
- 50-59: 19.44 %
- 60+: 41.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 10 people, 10.31%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 10 people, 10.31%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 9.28%
- Sleep Disorder: 7 people, 7.22%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 6 people, 6.19%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft: 29 people, 29.90%
- Zofran: 16 people, 16.49%
- Ambien: 15 people, 15.46%
- Reglan: 14 people, 14.43%
- Paxil: 13 people, 13.40%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Atrial Septal Defect (an abnormal opening between the left and right atria of the heart): 54 people, 55.67%
- Ventricular Septal Defect (a hole in the heart, is a common heart defect that's present at birth (congenital)): 43 people, 44.33%
- Enlarged Heart: 38 people, 39.18%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 36 people, 37.11%
- Developmental Delay: 36 people, 37.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ftt while taking Effexor?
You are not alone:
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 80,229 users)
Ftt (failure to thrive: inadequate weight gain and physical growth in children) has been reported by people with depression, multiple myeloma, stress and anxiety, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 5,811 Ftt patients).
Drugs that are associated with FttFtt (1,184 drugs)
Could your condition cause FttFtt (813 conditions)
Effexor side effects
- Effexor side effects (74,257 reports)
Browse all side effects of Effexora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Branchial Cleft Sinus with Sancuso? - a second ago
- Will you have Intra-Abdominal Haemorrhage with Paclitaxel? - a second ago
- Plavix and Aminosyn Ii 5% W/ Electrolytes In Dextrose 25% W/ Calcium In Plastic Container drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Adcirca? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperglycaemia with Adcirca? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Biotin - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Prozac - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Mefenamic Acid, Omeprazole - an hour ago
- Prediction of Piperine, Zoloft for a 24 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Fluvoxamine Maleate - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.