Who have Keratitis viral with Effexor - from FDA reports
Keratitis viral is reported only by a few people who take Effexor. We study 74,228 people who have side effects while taking Effexor from FDA. Among them, 1 have Keratitis viral. Find out below who they are, when they have Keratitis viral and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
74,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Keratitis viral
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Keratitis viral when taking Effexor *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Keratitis viral when taking Effexor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Keratoconjunctivitis (inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva): 1 person, 100.00%
- Eye Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Keratitis viral while taking Effexor?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratitis viral
- Subscribe to monitor Keratitis viral in Effexor
You are not alone:
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 81,279 users)
Keratitis viral (inflammation of the cornea due to viral infection of eye) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, rashes, type 2 diabetes, acne (latest reports from 24 Keratitis viral patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratitis viralKeratitis viral (28 drugs)
Could your condition cause Keratitis viralKeratitis viral (21 conditions)
Effexor side effects
- Effexor side effects (75,307 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Effexora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Bummae Momosae and Ros drug interaction - a second ago
- Hydroxyurea and Udenyca drug interaction - a second ago
- Valium and Daliresp drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Ortho Tri-Cyclen drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Swollen Tongue with Clostridium Difficile Colitis? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with Lamotrigine? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Lamotrigine? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Reflux with Lamotrigine? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Pyrosis with Lamotrigine? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Peptic Esophagitis with Lamotrigine? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 17 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.