Effexor and Keratoderma blenorrhagica - from FDA reports
There is no Keratoderma blenorrhagica reported by people who take Effexor yet. This review analyzes which people have Keratoderma blenorrhagica with Effexor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Keratoderma blenorrhagica while taking Effexor?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratoderma blenorrhagica
- Subscribe to monitor Keratoderma blenorrhagica in Effexor
You are not alone:
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 80,229 users)
Keratoderma blenorrhagica (skin lesions commonly found on the palms and soles) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, nail infection, ulcerative colitis (latest reports from 12 Keratoderma blenorrhagica patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratoderma blenorrhagicaKeratoderma blenorrhagica
Could your condition cause Keratoderma blenorrhagicaKeratoderma blenorrhagica
Effexor side effects
- Effexor side effects (74,257 reports)
Browse all side effects of Effexora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Weedy Nightshade Poisoning with Neurontin? - a second ago
- Aspirin and Isopto Cetamide drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Cramp with Nitro-Bid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cramps - Muscle with Nitro-Bid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Cramps with Nitro-Bid? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Velivet - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Xarelto, Sumatriptan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Norco - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Metformin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Lasix, Pradaxa - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.