Who have Keratosis - actinic (solar) with Effexor - from FDA reports
Keratosis - actinic (solar) is found among people who take Effexor, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old also take medication Aredia, and have Bone loss. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 74,228 people who have side effects when taking Effexor from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
74,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor.
Among them, 37 people (0.05%) have Keratosis - actinic (solar)
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Keratosis - actinic (solar) when taking Effexor *:
- female: 27.03 %
- male: 72.97 %
Age of people who have Keratosis - actinic (solar) when taking Effexor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 63.64 %
- 60+: 31.82 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 15 people, 40.54%
- Bone Loss: 15 people, 40.54%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 7 people, 18.92%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 5 people, 13.51%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 4 people, 10.81%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 25 people, 67.57%
- Aredia: 25 people, 67.57%
- Ativan: 22 people, 59.46%
- Aspirin: 21 people, 56.76%
- Zoloft: 21 people, 56.76%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 25 people, 67.57%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 25 people, 67.57%
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 23 people, 62.16%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 23 people, 62.16%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 22 people, 59.46%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Keratosis - actinic (solar) while taking Effexor?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratosis - actinic (solar)
- Subscribe to monitor Keratosis - actinic (solar) in Effexor
You are not alone:
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 80,229 users)
Keratosis - actinic (solar)
Keratosis - actinic (solar) (a small, rough spot occurring on skin that has been chronically exposed to the sun) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 6,645 Keratosis - actinic (solar) patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratosis - actinic (solar)Keratosis - actinic (solar) (1,006 drugs)
Could your condition cause Keratosis - actinic (solar)Keratosis - actinic (solar) (623 conditions)
Effexor side effects
- Effexor side effects (74,257 reports)
Browse all side effects of Effexora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Technelite and Cranberry drug interaction - now
- Benzonatate and Niaspan drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Prezista drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Obstruction with Zantac? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Progressive Supranuclear Palsy with Celexa? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Descovy, Prezcobix - a minute ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Benicar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Azithromycin, Hydroxyzine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Chantix - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.