Who have Keratosis follicular with Effexor - from FDA reports
Keratosis follicular is reported only by a few people who take Effexor. We study 74,228 people who have side effects while taking Effexor from FDA. Among them, 1 have Keratosis follicular. Find out below who they are, when they have Keratosis follicular and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
74,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Keratosis follicular
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Effexor when people have Keratosis follicular *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Keratosis follicular when taking Effexor *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Keratosis follicular when taking Effexor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Atenolol: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Acanthosis (thickening of the skin): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Keratosis follicular while taking Effexor?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratosis follicular
- Subscribe to monitor Keratosis follicular in Effexor
You are not alone:
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 81,279 users)
Keratosis follicular (condition in which there are numerous rough follicular spots, which may be skin coloured, red or brown) has been reported by people with herpes simplex, keratosis follicular, multiple sclerosis, chronic myeloid leukaemia, itching (latest reports from 172 Keratosis follicular patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratosis follicularKeratosis follicular (57 drugs)
Could your condition cause Keratosis follicularKeratosis follicular (46 conditions)
Effexor side effects
- Effexor side effects (75,307 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Effexora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Infective Glossitis with Ritalin? - a second ago
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Trasylol? - a second ago
- Depo-Provera and Geodon drug interaction - a second ago
- Lamotrigine and Vesicare drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Depressed Mood with Methotrexate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Labetalol Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomachache with Labetalol Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Abdomen with Labetalol Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Belly Ache with Labetalol Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Cramps with Labetalol Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Zoloft, Topiramate, Keppra, Vimpat - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Roferon A - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Clozaril, Glycerophosphocholine, Phosphatidylserine - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Bumetanide - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.