Effexor and Salivary gland neoplasm - from FDA reports
Salivary gland neoplasm is reported only by a few people who take Effexor. We study 69,058 people who have side effects while taking Effexor from FDA. Among them, 5 have Salivary gland neoplasm. Find out below who they are, when they have Salivary gland neoplasm and more.
69,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Salivary gland neoplasm
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Salivary gland neoplasm when taking Effexor *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Salivary gland neoplasm when taking Effexor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 20.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 20.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Geodon: 2 people, 40.00%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 20.00%
- Compazine: 1 person, 20.00%
- Amlodipine: 1 person, 20.00%
- Asa: 1 person, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tic (a sudden, repetitive, nonrhythmic motor movement or vocalization involving discrete muscle groups): 2 people, 40.00%
- Wound: 1 person, 20.00%
- Bruxism (habitual grinding of the teeth, typically during sleep): 1 person, 20.00%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 1 person, 20.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Effexor and have Salivary gland neoplasm?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Salivary gland neoplasm
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 75,059 users)
Salivary gland neoplasm
Salivary gland neoplasm (tumour of salivary gland) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 209 Salivary gland neoplasm patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland neoplasmSalivary gland neoplasm (261 drugs)
Could your condition cause Salivary gland neoplasmSalivary gland neoplasm (173 conditions)
Effexor side effects
- Effexor side effects (69,087 reports)
Browse all side effects of Effexora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Effexor and have Salivary Gland Neoplasm
- Support group for people who have Salivary Gland Neoplasm
- Support group for people who take Effexor
Can you answer these questions
- Can anyone tell me how to get off Effexor ? Have been on 150 mg for 20 years, wish I would have never started. - I have actually opened capsule and removed 1 gradual a day and within 3 days the brain zaps were so bad I would have to go back to the full dose. So when people or Dr. Tell you to...
- 26 yr old woman breastfeeding taking effexor. Will lumps develop in breasts?
- Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could hear.
- Am I understanding this right ? Does Effexor Xr cause copd???
You may be interested in these posts
- Lower back pain so bad I cant stand up long enough to shave or take a long shower. Seems to be coming from muscles not spinal. ???
- I have been on venlafaxine 75mg for around 10 years. initially i wasnt happy about extra sweating but the benefit outweighed that. now that im in menopause the hot flashes/sweat factor has become awful enough to call it debilitating. i can only wear lightweight loose clothing with head sweating...
- Hi. I am 62 years old and have been on Effexor ER for about 10 years. I am taking it for General Anxiety Disorder and stress. Before I started taking it, I was feeling a seething in my chest as my staff/family/friends annoyed me. After I started it, that calmed down greatly and a good...
- I have been on Effexor for 4 months and am experiencing an ache in my right leg particularly. It has progressed to the point that it aches so much the pain wakes me at night and I have to move my leg with my hand. Is this possibly a side effect of Effexor?
- need help with ashwagandha. want to wean from Effexor
- Will you have Low Blood Pressure with Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Will you have Blood Pressure Decreased with Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Will you have Hypotension with Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Will you have Urination - Uncontrollable with Depakote Er?
- Will you have Uncontrollable Urination with Depakote Er?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Low Blood Pressure?
- Support group for people who take Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Blood Pressure Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Hypotension?
- Support group for people who take Depakote Er and have Urination - Uncontrollable?
- Support group for people who take Depakote Er and have Uncontrollable Urination?
- What to expect when you take Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Low Blood Pressure?
- What to expect when you take Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Blood Pressure Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Hypotension?
- What to expect when you take Depakote Er and have Urination - Uncontrollable?
- What to expect when you take Depakote Er and have Uncontrollable Urination?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.