Who have Salmonellosis with Effexor - from FDA reports
Salmonellosis is found among people who take Effexor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Tamoxifen Citrate, and have Breast cancer. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 75,278 people who have side effects when taking Effexor from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
75,278 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor.
Among them, 7 people (0.01%) have Salmonellosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Salmonellosis when taking Effexor *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Salmonellosis when taking Effexor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 80 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 4 people, 57.14%
- Breast Cancer: 4 people, 57.14%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 28.57%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 14.29%
- Abdominal Discomfort: 1 person, 14.29%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Femara: 4 people, 57.14%
- Fosamax: 4 people, 57.14%
- Tamoxifen Citrate: 4 people, 57.14%
- Alendronate Sodium: 2 people, 28.57%
- Celebrex: 1 person, 14.29%
- Ditropan Xl: 1 person, 14.29%
- Cozaar: 1 person, 14.29%
- Cogentin: 1 person, 14.29%
- Clozaril: 1 person, 14.29%
- Clozapine: 1 person, 14.29%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall: 5 people, 71.43%
- Poor Quality Sleep: 5 people, 71.43%
- Foot Fracture: 5 people, 71.43%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 5 people, 71.43%
- Drug Administration Error: 4 people, 57.14%
- Post Procedural Haematoma (post procedural clotting of blood): 4 people, 57.14%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 4 people, 57.14%
- Osteoporosis Post-Menopausal (weak bone with possibility to break after stopped menstrual cycles): 4 people, 57.14%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 4 people, 57.14%
- Femur Fracture: 4 people, 57.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Salmonellosis while taking Effexor?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Salmonellosis
- Subscribe to monitor Salmonellosis in Effexor
You are not alone:
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 81,279 users)
Salmonellosis (an infection with salmonella bacteria) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma, osteoporosis (latest reports from 966 Salmonellosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with SalmonellosisSalmonellosis (556 drugs)
Could your condition cause SalmonellosisSalmonellosis (371 conditions)
Effexor side effects
- Effexor side effects (75,307 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Effexora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Clonidine Hydrochloride and False Pareira drug interaction - now
- Girls aged 10-19 who have Muscular Weakness with Transderm-Nitro - a second ago
- Will you have Pain with Sutent? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief with Sutent? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Management with Sutent? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypnosis And Pain with Sutent? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Scar Pain with Brilinta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief with Sutent? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief By Acupuncture with Sutent? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Crying with Kinevac? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin, Copaxone, Zonisamide, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Midol for a 22 year old woman - 10 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.