Effexor and Schizotypal personality disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Schizotypal personality disorder is reported only by a few people who take Effexor.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Effexor and have Schizotypal personality disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 88,368 people who have side effects while taking Effexor from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
88,368 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Schizotypal personality disorder.
What is Effexor?
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 95,334 Effexor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Schizotypal personality disorder?
Schizotypal personality disorder (a personality disorder characterized by a need for social isolation, anxiety in social situations) is found to be associated with 89 drugs and 80 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Effexor and Schizotypal personality disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Schizotypal personality disorder when taking Effexor *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Schizotypal personality disorder when taking Effexor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Effexor *:
- Zolpidem: 2 people, 100.00%
- Tylenol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Seroquel: 2 people, 100.00%
- Plavix: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nexium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Flomax: 2 people, 100.00%
- Abilify: 2 people, 100.00%
- Metformin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Centrum Silver: 1 person, 50.00%
- Buspirone Hcl: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Schizotypal personality disorder *:
- Weight Loss: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 2 people, 100.00%
- Failure To Thrive (inadequate weight gain and physical growth in children): 2 people, 100.00%
- Enlarged Prostate: 2 people, 100.00%
- Drug Dependence: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control: 2 people, 100.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 2 people, 100.00%
- Coordination Abnormal (abnormal movement): 2 people, 100.00%
- Constipation: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Effexor and have Schizotypal personality disorder?Check whether Schizotypal personality disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Schizotypal personality disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Effexor:
- Effexor (95,334 reports)
Common Effexor side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 7,143 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,506 reports
- Depression: 6,358 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 6,064 reports
- Drug ineffective: 5,736 reports
- Dizziness: 5,656 reports
Browse all side effects of Effexor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Schizotypal personality disorder treatments and more:
- Schizotypal personality disorder (228 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Schizotypal personality disorder:
- Schizotypal personality disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Schizotypal personality disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Schizotypal personality disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Schizotypal personality disorder:
- Schizotypal personality disorder (89 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Schizotypal personality disorder:
- Schizotypal personality disorder (80 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on venlafaxine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Effexor) and Effexor (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clorazepate Dipotassium and Vertigo Aggravated - 2 seconds ago
- Insulin-Requiring Type Ii Diabetes Mellitus and Dizziness - 4 seconds ago
- Trigeminal Neuralgia and Weight Increased - 7 seconds ago
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Hydrochloride and Impaired Work Ability - 7 seconds ago
- Vicodin and Puncture Site Reaction - 14 seconds ago
- Hysterectomy and Arrhythmias - 16 seconds ago
- Lamictal Cd and Agitation Aggravated - 21 seconds ago
- Acetylcysteine and Nimodipine drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Epstein-Barr Virus Associated Lymphoma and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - 24 seconds ago
- Drug Toxicity and Bowen'S Disease - 24 seconds ago