Who have Ulcer type pain with Elavil - from FDA reports
Ulcer type pain is reported only by a few people who take Elavil. We study 14,860 people who have side effects while taking Elavil from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ulcer type pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Ulcer type pain and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
14,860 people reported to have side effects when taking Elavil.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Ulcer type pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ulcer type pain when taking Elavil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ulcer type pain when taking Elavil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lodine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Imitrex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cytotec: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ulcer type pain while taking Elavil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ulcer type pain
- Subscribe to monitor Ulcer type pain in Elavil
You are not alone:
Elavil has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Elavil 16,239 users)
Ulcer type pain
Ulcer type pain has been reported by people with arthritis (latest reports from 23 Ulcer type pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ulcer type painUlcer type pain (45 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ulcer type painUlcer type pain (3 conditions)
Elavil side effects
- Elavil side effects (14,866 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Elavila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Li W, Lamichhane J, "From Heartbreak to Left Bundle Branch Block: A Case of Amitriptyline Overdose", American Journal of Therapeutics, 2017 Sep .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Mitral Valve Obstruction with Phentermine? - a second ago
- Will you have Bronchitis with Cyclophosphamide? - 4 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and False Jasmine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Inflammation - Bronchi with Cyclophosphamide? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Kidney Stones with Flovent? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Bone Deformity with Somatuline Depot? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Stones - Kidney with Flovent? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Calculi with Flovent? - 7 seconds ago
- Gs and Lexapro drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Nephrolithiasis with Flovent? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.