Elestat and Dry eyes - from FDA reports
Dry eyes is reported only by a few people who take Elestat. We study 140 people who have side effects while taking Elestat from FDA. Among them, 3 have Dry eyes. Find out below who they are, when they have Dry eyes and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
140 people reported to have side effects when taking Elestat.
Among them, 3 people (2.14%) have Dry eyes
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Elestat when people have Dry eyes *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dry eyes when taking Elestat *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Dry eyes when taking Elestat *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Thyroid Diseases: 2 people, 66.67%
- Conjunctivitis Allergic (inflammation of the conjunctiva due to allergy): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tylenol: 2 people, 66.67%
- Restasis: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nexium: 2 people, 66.67%
- Miralax: 2 people, 66.67%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Knee Joint Replacement: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 2 people, 66.67%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 2 people, 66.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 66.67%
- Dry Mouth: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dry eyes while taking Elestat?
You are not alone:
Elestat has active ingredients of epinastine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Elestat 149 users)
Dry eyes (lack of adequate tears) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, dry eyes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 36,226 Dry eyes patients).
Drugs that are associated with Dry eyesDry eyes (1,960 drugs)
Could your condition cause Dry eyesDry eyes (1,518 conditions)
Elestat side effects
- Elestat side effects (140 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elestata b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Barrett'S Esophagus with Nasonex? - now
- Will you have Leukopenia with Meloxicam? - a second ago
- Will you have Abdominal Obesity with Tachycardia - Ventricular? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Zieve Syndrome with Quarzan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Naprosyn Overdose with Oxycodone? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Lamotrigine, Topiramate - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Adderall, Lexapro - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Paxil, Levo-t, Valium - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.