Who have Dry eyes with Elestat - from FDA reports
Dry eyes is reported only by a few people who take Elestat. We study 140 people who have side effects while taking Elestat from FDA. Among them, 3 have Dry eyes. Find out below who they are, when they have Dry eyes and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
140 people reported to have side effects when taking Elestat.
Among them, 3 people (2.14%) have Dry eyes
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Elestat when people have Dry eyes *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dry eyes when taking Elestat *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Dry eyes when taking Elestat *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Thyroid Diseases: 2 people, 66.67%
- Conjunctivitis Allergic (inflammation of the conjunctiva due to allergy): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tylenol: 2 people, 66.67%
- Restasis: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nexium: 2 people, 66.67%
- Miralax: 2 people, 66.67%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fish Oil: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fioricet: 2 people, 66.67%
- Femara: 2 people, 66.67%
- Elidel: 2 people, 66.67%
- Acyclovir: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Knee Joint Replacement: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 2 people, 66.67%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 2 people, 66.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 66.67%
- Dry Mouth: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cough: 2 people, 66.67%
- Constipation: 2 people, 66.67%
- Bone Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Eye Swelling: 1 person, 33.33%
- Eye Pruritus (eye itching): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dry eyes while taking Elestat?
You are not alone:
Elestat has active ingredients of epinastine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Elestat 153 users)
Dry eyes (lack of adequate tears) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, dry eyes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 37,510 Dry eyes patients).
Drugs that are associated with Dry eyesDry eyes (1,987 drugs)
Could your condition cause Dry eyesDry eyes (1,519 conditions)
Elestat side effects
- Elestat side effects (140 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Elestata b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Deficiency - Vitamin E with Lovenox? - now
- Dantrolene Sodium and Halaven drug interaction - a second ago
- Vyvanse and Jal-Brahmi drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Elbow with Trental? - a second ago
- Will you have Alpha Globulin Increased with Buspirone Hcl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gout with Metformin? - 3 seconds ago
- Fluoride and Zagam drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Antidepressant Drug Level Increased with Xeloda? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Drum Perforation with Tachycardia Irregular? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Fibromyalgia with Latuda? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin, Copaxone, Zonisamide, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.