Who have Tumour thrombosis with Elestat - from FDA reports
There is no Tumour thrombosis reported by people who take Elestat yet. This review analyzes which people have Tumour thrombosis with Elestat. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Tumour thrombosis while taking Elestat?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tumour thrombosis
- Subscribe to monitor Tumour thrombosis in Elestat
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Elestat and have Tumour thrombosis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Elestat has active ingredients of epinastine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Elestat 153 users)
Tumour thrombosis (blood clot in tumour) has been reported by people with hepatocellular carcinoma, pain, stress and anxiety, gastroesophageal reflux disease, metastases to lung (latest reports from 100 Tumour thrombosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tumour thrombosisTumour thrombosis
Could your condition cause Tumour thrombosisTumour thrombosis
Elestat side effects
- Elestat side effects (144 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Elestata b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Open Angle Glaucoma with Videx? - now
- Will you have Laboratory Test Abnormal with Seanol? - now
- Will you have Acrodermatitis with Sertraline? - now
- Will you have Congenital Glaucoma with Videx? - now
- Will you have Closed Angle Glaucoma with Videx? - now
- Will you have Chronic Glaucoma with Videx? - now
- Will you have Acute Confusional State with Uniphyl? - now
- Will you have Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium with Uniphyl? - now
- Will you have Acute Brain Syndrome with Uniphyl? - a second ago
- Will you have Delirium with Uniphyl? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Celexa, Lotrel, Zyrtec Allergy - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.