Who have Joint pain with Eligard - from FDA reports
Joint pain is found among people who take Eligard, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,013 people who have side effects when taking Eligard from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
6,013 people reported to have side effects when taking Eligard.
Among them, 123 people (2.05%) have Joint pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Eligard when people have Joint pain *:
- < 1 month: 41.18 %
- 1 - 6 months: 17.65 %
- 6 - 12 months: 17.65 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 23.53 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Joint pain when taking Eligard *:
- female: 6.19 %
- male: 93.81 %
Age of people who have Joint pain when taking Eligard *:
- 0-1: 1.15 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 1.15 %
- 50-59: 5.75 %
- 60+: 91.95 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 27 people, 21.95%
- Sleep Disorder: 11 people, 8.94%
- Indigestion: 8 people, 6.50%
- Nervousness: 8 people, 6.50%
- Pain: 8 people, 6.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 45 people, 36.59%
- Casodex: 37 people, 30.08%
- Restoril: 28 people, 22.76%
- Ms Contin: 25 people, 20.33%
- Effexor: 23 people, 18.70%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 57 people, 46.34%
- Pain: 55 people, 44.72%
- Back Pain: 50 people, 40.65%
- Weakness: 43 people, 34.96%
- Stress And Anxiety: 41 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Joint pain while taking Eligard?
You are not alone:
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 6,039 users)
Joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 269,960 Joint pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Joint painJoint pain (3,826 drugs)
Could your condition cause Joint painJoint pain (4,047 conditions)
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (6,014 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Green Tea and Plavix drug interaction - now
- Will you have Posterior Uveitis with Venlafaxine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Failure Acute with Ginkgo? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pars Planitis with Venlafaxine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Iritis with Venlafaxine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Dofetilide for a 81 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.