Eligard and Ra - from FDA reports
Ra is reported only by a few people who take Eligard. We study 4,172 people who have side effects while taking Eligard from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ra. Find out below who they are, when they have Ra and more.
4,172 people reported to have side effects when taking Eligard.
Among them, 1 person (0.02%) has Ra
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ra when taking Eligard *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ra when taking Eligard *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Ra (rheumatoid arthritis) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 499,185 Ra patients).
Drugs that are associated with RaRa (1,561 drugs)
Could your condition cause RaRa (1,632 conditions)
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Ra
- Support group for people who have Ra
- Support group for people who take Eligard
You may be interested in these posts
- 55yo female dx with RA at age 30 long hx multiple DMARDs with no remission. 2016 Acute Encephalitis with residual cognitive deficits and seizure disorder. Encephalitis episode was quite severe requiring prolonged hospitalization at major tertiary medical center- medical team calls me their...
- my name is mary. i have r.a, fibromyagia, hypothyroidism, and osteo arthritis and osteo penia. recently had pain the shoulder back and breast. just had and mri showing the fibrotics in this area. one in which broke my collarbone. hello to the group
- I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. I also take arimidex
- Hi. I have been dealing with this since 2016. --Chantal.
- Is there anyway to regain my sesne of taste?
- What to expect when you take Cialis and have Drug Toxicity?
- What to expect when you take Aldactone and have Erysipelas?
- Will you have Rheumatoid Factor Positive with Adriamycin Pfs?
- Will you have Renal Cyst with Cipro?
- Will you have Hair Loss with Lovastatin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adriamycin Pfs and have Rheumatoid Factor Positive?
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Renal Cyst?
- Support group for people who take Lovastatin and have Hair Loss?
- Support group for people who take Loratadine and have Abdominal Infection?
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Liver Function Test Abnormal?
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.