Eligard and Rabies - from FDA reports
There is no Rabies reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Rabies with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Rabies
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Rabies in Eligard
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Eligard and Rabies
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Rabies (a viral disease that causes acute encephalitis in warm-blooded animals. spreads through dog bite) has been reported by people with infection, crohn's disease, uveitis, preventive health care, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 52 Rabies patients).
Drugs that are associated with RabiesRabies
Could your condition cause RabiesRabies
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Rabies
- Support group for people who have Rabies
- Support group for people who take Eligard
- What to expect when you take Suboxone and have Facial Tics?
- Will you have Constipation with Embeline?
- Syntocinon and Tracrium drug interaction
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Celestone?
- Will you have Thrombocytopenia with Ranolazine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Embeline and have Constipation?
- Support group for people who take Syntocinon and Tracrium
- Support group for people who take Celestone and have Pancreatitis?
- Support group for people who take Ranolazine and have Thrombocytopenia?
- Support group for people who take Gemzar and have Loss Of Hearing?
- I was on Lexapro for 4 or 5 years, first for depression, then at around 30 mg./day for OCD. It did...
- I have been taking Stelara 90 mcg for the last year. My latest blood test indicated stage 3...
- John.been taking lex for OCD.only minimal relief.want to hear from others out there.I HAVE TAKEN...
- Hello... Im wita. Im on my way struggling with my vaginal infection. I need encouragement to...
- Anyone out there suffer from same? And are there any suggestions that might help? (seems caffeine...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.