Eligard and Rabies - from FDA reports
There is no Rabies reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Rabies with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Rabies while taking Eligard?
You are not alone:
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 6,039 users)
Rabies (a viral disease that causes acute encephalitis in warm-blooded animals. spreads through dog bite) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, infection, uveitis, preventive health care, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 60 Rabies patients).
Drugs that are associated with RabiesRabies
Could your condition cause RabiesRabies
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (6,014 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Ms Contin and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - now
- Will you have Wheezing Aggravated with Buspar? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetic Retinopathy with Garlic? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Wpw with Asthma? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Preexcitation Syndrome with Asthma? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Vascepa, Bydureon Bcise, Valsartan - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Imbruvica - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Anoro Ellipta - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, Guaifenesin, Levothyroxine Thyroid - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Lyrica for a 66 year old woman - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.