Eligard and Radial nerve dysfunction - from FDA reports
There is no Radial nerve dysfunction reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Radial nerve dysfunction with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Radial nerve dysfunction in Eligard
- Subscribe to monitor Eligard
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radial nerve dysfunction
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Radial Nerve Dysfunction
Radial nerve dysfunction (damage to arm nerve) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain, hypercalcaemia of malignancy, high blood pressure (latest reports from 361 Radial nerve dysfunction patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radial nerve dysfunctionRadial nerve dysfunction
Could your condition cause Radial nerve dysfunctionRadial nerve dysfunction
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Radial Nerve Dysfunction
- Support group for people who have Radial Nerve Dysfunction
- Support group for people who take Eligard
- Will you have Dementia with Xalkori?
- Will you have Bhp with Alprazolam?
- Will you have Irregular Heartbeat with Myorisan?
- Will you have Libido Decreased with Fentanyl?
- Will you have Vomiting with Mirtazapine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Xalkori and have Dementia?
- Support group for people who take Alprazolam and have Bhp?
- Support group for people who take Myorisan and have Irregular Heartbeat?
- Support group for people who take Fentanyl and have Libido Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Vomiting?
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
- I took amlodipine and had a mania attack out of nowhere other than stress. Could this happen again...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.