Eligard and Radiation cystitis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation cystitis reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation cystitis with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation cystitis in Eligard
- Subscribe to monitor Eligard
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation cystitis
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Radiation cystitis (inflammation of bladder due to radiation) has been reported by people with bladder cancer, lung cancer - non-small cell, prostate cancer metastatic, acne, pain (latest reports from 43 Radiation cystitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation cystitisRadiation cystitis
Could your condition cause Radiation cystitisRadiation cystitis
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Radiation Cystitis
- Support group for people who have Radiation Cystitis
- Support group for people who take Eligard
- Will you have Dyspnoea with Migranal?
- Will you have Thrombocytopenic Purpura with Indapamide?
- What to expect when you take Flomax and have Immunosuppression?
- Will you have Nightmares with Hydrocortisone?
- Will you have Narcotic Abuse with Olmesartan Medoxomil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Migranal and have Dyspnoea?
- Support group for people who take Indapamide and have Thrombocytopenic Purpura?
- Support group for people who take Hydrocortisone and have Nightmares?
- Support group for people who take Olmesartan Medoxomil and have Narcotic Abuse?
- Support group for people who take Opsumit and have C. Diff?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.