Eligard and Radiation dysphagia - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation dysphagia reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation dysphagia with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation dysphagia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Radiation dysphagia (difficulty in swallowing due to radiation) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, tonsil cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, small cell lung cancer stage unspecified, oesophageal carcinoma (latest reports from 33 Radiation dysphagia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation dysphagiaRadiation dysphagia
Could your condition cause Radiation dysphagiaRadiation dysphagia
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Radiation Dysphagia
- Support group for people who have Radiation Dysphagia
- Support group for people who take Eligard
- Will you have Eye Swelling with Zantac 150?
- Will you have Total Knee Replacement with Amrix?
- Will you have Sjogren Syndrome with Aspirin?
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Ravicti?
- Will you have Stent with Gliclazide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zantac 150 and have Eye Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Amrix and have Total Knee Replacement?
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and have Sjogren Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Ravicti and have Diarrhoea?
- Support group for people who take Gliclazide and have Stent?
- My doctor has prescribed Losartan HCTZ for my high blood pressure. Has anyone experienced weight...
- Just started taking moringa today will update as I go looking for great things from this product
- I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma a week ago. I’m 35 and have been on Keppra for 3 years. I...
- LOOKING for answers for my brother in law. Has been fighting bone marrow failure for about...
- I make my own yoghurt during the last 1,5 year using pure acidophilus as a culture bacteria and now...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.