Eligard and Radiation enteritis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation enteritis reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation enteritis with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation enteritis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Radiation enteritis (injury to the intestines can occur following radiation therapy for cancer) (latest reports from 1 Radiation enteritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation enteritisRadiation enteritis
Could your condition cause Radiation enteritisRadiation enteritis
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Radiation Enteritis
- Support group for people who have Radiation Enteritis
- Support group for people who take Eligard
- Will you have Angina - Chronic with Femara?
- Will you have Iddm with Montelukast Sodium?
- What to expect when you take Torsemide and have Belly Ache?
- Will you have Death with Trilyte?
- Will you have Eyeball Avulsion with Femara?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Femara and have Angina - Chronic?
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium and have Iddm?
- Support group for people who take Trilyte and have Death?
- Support group for people who take Femara and have Eyeball Avulsion?
- Support group for people who take Camphor and have Memory Loss?
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.