Who have Radiation larynx injury with Eligard - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation larynx injury reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation larynx injury with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation larynx injury while taking Eligard?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation larynx injury
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation larynx injury in Eligard
You are not alone:
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 6,039 users)
Radiation Larynx Injury
Radiation larynx injury (injury to larynx due to radiation) has been reported by people with intervertebral disc protrusion, primary myelofibrosis, bronchitis, hypothyroidism, spinal osteoarthritis (latest reports from 8 Radiation larynx injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation larynx injuryRadiation larynx injury
Could your condition cause Radiation larynx injuryRadiation larynx injury
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (6,014 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged with Kapvay? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lacrimal Haemorrhage with Folic Acid? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Intolerance with Plaquenil? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dacryocystitis with Trulicity? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Enlarged Prostate with Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Taytulla, Clarinex, Singulair - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Depo-testosterone - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Lipitor, Toprol-xl, Coumadin, Omeprazole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Strattera - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Xolair - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.