Eligard and Radiation larynx injury - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation larynx injury reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation larynx injury with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Eligard and have Radiation larynx injury?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation larynx injury
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Radiation Larynx Injury
Radiation larynx injury (injury to larynx due to radiation) has been reported by people with primary myelofibrosis, bronchitis, intervertebral disc protrusion, hypothyroidism, spinal osteoarthritis (latest reports from 6 Radiation larynx injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation larynx injuryRadiation larynx injury
Could your condition cause Radiation larynx injuryRadiation larynx injury
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Radiation Larynx Injury
- Support group for people who have Radiation Larynx Injury
- Support group for people who take Eligard
- Will you have Red Eyes with Vitamin B12?
- Will you have Tubal Pregnancy with Rifampin And Isoniazid?
- Will you have Loss Of Taste with Adempas?
- Fluticasone Propionate and Ampyra drug interaction
- Will you have Bph with Xeljanz?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vitamin B12 and have Red Eyes?
- Support group for people who take Rifampin And Isoniazid and have Tubal Pregnancy?
- Support group for people who take Adempas and have Loss Of Taste?
- Support group for people who take Fluticasone Propionate and Ampyra
- Support group for people who take Xeljanz and have Bph?
- What to expect when you take Vitamin B12 and have Red Eyes?
- What to expect when you take Rifampin And Isoniazid and have Tubal Pregnancy?
- What to expect when you take Adempas and have Loss Of Taste?
- What to expect when you take Fluticasone Propionate and Ampyra
- What to expect when you take Xeljanz and have Bph?
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Prednisone, Folate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, B12, Calcium Carbonate, Methotrexate
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Rosuvastatin Calcium
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Lyrica
- A study for a 5 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Synthroid, Wellbutrin Xl
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Adderall, Zoloft, Oxcarbazepine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.