Eligard and Radiation leukopenia - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation leukopenia reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation leukopenia with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation leukopenia in Eligard
- Subscribe to monitor Eligard
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation leukopenia
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Radiation leukopenia (a low white blood cell count due to radiation) (latest reports from 2 Radiation leukopenia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation leukopeniaRadiation leukopenia
Could your condition cause Radiation leukopeniaRadiation leukopenia
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Radiation Leukopenia
- Support group for people who have Radiation Leukopenia
- Support group for people who take Eligard
- What to expect when you have Arthritis and Over Weight?
- Will you have Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca with Vaginitis Bacterial?
- Will you have Nasopharyngitis with Actoplus Met?
- Will you have Visual Field Defect with Topiramate?
- What to expect when you take Rabeprazole Sodium and have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Vaginitis Bacterial and Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca?
- Support group for people who take Actoplus Met and have Nasopharyngitis?
- Support group for people who take Topiramate and have Visual Field Defect?
- Support group for people who take Danazol and Flomax
- Support group for people who take Minocycline Hydrochloride and Cefpodoxime Proxetil
- Hello....I'm a 48 year old female and have had 5 different episodes with k.s. now. Last year I went...
- I have factor five leidens heterozygous. I suffered painful muscles and joints for years . This...
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they...
- Hi I'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. Just started taking celcep but I already had...
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.