Eligard and Radiation mucositis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation mucositis reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation mucositis with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation mucositis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation mucositis in Eligard
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Eligard and Radiation mucositis
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Radiation mucositis (inflammation of oral mucosa resulting from chemotherapeutic agents or ionizing radiation) has been reported by people with oral cancer, lung cancer - non-small cell, high blood pressure, breast cancer, cancer - throat or larynx (latest reports from 148 Radiation mucositis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation mucositisRadiation mucositis
Could your condition cause Radiation mucositisRadiation mucositis
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Radiation Mucositis
- Support group for people who have Radiation Mucositis
- Support group for people who take Eligard
- Will you have Upper Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage with Cilostazol?
- Will you have Restless Leg Syndrome with Ezetimibe?
- What to expect when you take Garlic and Xanax
- Will you have Myopathy with Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease?
- Will you have Burnout Syndrome with Wellbutrin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cilostazol and have Upper Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage?
- Support group for people who take Ezetimibe and have Restless Leg Syndrome?
- Support group for people who have Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease and Myopathy?
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Burnout Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Cefazolin and have Flushing?
- Hey all. I have been taking Bentyl for over 9 years now. I'm interested in reading about some of...
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled...
- I was recently diagnosed with AS in June, since then I’ve noticed more symptoms of things I would...
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune,...
- I have had SVT since 15 yeras of age .Recently been diagnosed with a fib and sick sinus rythm;Had...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.