Eligard and Radiation mucositis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation mucositis reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation mucositis with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation mucositis while taking Eligard?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation mucositis
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation mucositis in Eligard
You are not alone:
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 6,039 users)
Radiation mucositis (inflammation of oral mucosa resulting from chemotherapeutic agents or ionizing radiation) has been reported by people with oral cancer, lung cancer - non-small cell, breast cancer, high blood pressure, cancer - throat or larynx (latest reports from 162 Radiation mucositis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation mucositisRadiation mucositis
Could your condition cause Radiation mucositisRadiation mucositis
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (6,014 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Neglect Of Personal Appearance with Olives? - now
- What to expect when you take Metformin and Flomax - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Aches with Verbena? - a second ago
- Will you have Red Blood Cell Count Abnormal with Amlodipine Besylate? - a second ago
- Nicorette and Habitrol drug interaction - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Pristiq - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Methadose, Wellbutrin Xl - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Doxycycline - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Lupron Depot-4, Wellbutrin - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Lupron Depot - 54 minutes ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.