Eligard and Radiation myelopathy - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation myelopathy reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation myelopathy with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Eligard and have Radiation myelopathy?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation myelopathy
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Radiation myelopathy (spinal cord injury due to radiation) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, metastatic malignant melanoma, chemotherapy, hiv infection, nasopharyngeal cancer (latest reports from 26 Radiation myelopathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation myelopathyRadiation myelopathy
Could your condition cause Radiation myelopathyRadiation myelopathy
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Radiation Myelopathy
- Support group for people who have Radiation Myelopathy
- Support group for people who take Eligard
- Will you have Weight with Ddavp?
- Will you have Dependent Personality Disorder with Lamictal?
- Will you have Weakness with Tle?
- Will you have Premature Separation Of Placenta with Aldara?
- Will you have Pallor with Emend?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ddavp and have Weight?
- Support group for people who take Lamictal and have Dependent Personality Disorder?
- Support group for people who have Tle and Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Aldara and have Premature Separation Of Placenta?
- Support group for people who take Emend and have Pallor?
- What to expect when you take Ddavp and have Weight?
- What to expect when you take Lamictal and have Dependent Personality Disorder?
- What to expect when you have Tle and Weakness?
- What to expect when you take Aldara and have Premature Separation Of Placenta?
- What to expect when you take Emend and have Pallor?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Ddavp and have Weight
- Care Guide for people who take Lamictal and have Dependent Personality Disorder
- Care Guide for people who have Tle and Weakness
- Care Guide for people who take Aldara and have Premature Separation Of Placenta
- Care Guide for people who take Emend and have Pallor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.