Eligard and Radiation neuropathy - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation neuropathy reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation neuropathy with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation neuropathy in Eligard
- Subscribe to monitor Eligard
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation neuropathy
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Radiation neuropathy (nerve damage due to radiation) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, hypersensitivity, metastases to spine, quit smoking (latest reports from 19 Radiation neuropathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation neuropathyRadiation neuropathy
Could your condition cause Radiation neuropathyRadiation neuropathy
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Radiation Neuropathy
- Support group for people who have Radiation Neuropathy
- Support group for people who take Eligard
- Will you have Earache with Dehydration?
- Celexa and Fetzima drug interaction
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Activella?
- Will you have Deafness with Klonopin?
- What to expect when you have Query Fever and Taeniasis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Dehydration and Earache?
- Support group for people who take Celexa and Fetzima
- Support group for people who take Activella and have Dreams - Bad?
- Support group for people who take Klonopin and have Deafness?
- Support group for people who take Humira and have Tendon Rupture?
- As a therapist I know a case of a cancer patient who developed a deadly progress of a systemic...
- I am starting on Turmeric curcumin 500 mg 2X a day. I also take two tablespoon Apple cider vinegar...
- Hi, I just started from 1 per bedtime to 2 a day (300 mg). A episode of confusion organizing...
- Hi im alex im 29 and ive been taking propranolol everyday for about 8-9 years. In the more recent...
- Hello, my name is Lisa. I just started taking Zantac due to severe acid reflex. I have only been...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.