Eligard and Radiation pneumonitis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation pneumonitis reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation pneumonitis with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation pneumonitis while taking Eligard?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation pneumonitis
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation pneumonitis in Eligard
You are not alone:
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 6,039 users)
Radiation pneumonitis (inflammation of lung due to radiation) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, breast cancer, lung neoplasm malignant, preventive health care, non-small cell lung cancer stage iii (latest reports from 1,009 Radiation pneumonitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation pneumonitisRadiation pneumonitis
Could your condition cause Radiation pneumonitisRadiation pneumonitis
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (6,014 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Suppressed Lactation with Unisom? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have B-Lymphocyte Count Decreased with Tamsulosin? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Injury with Sudafed? - 11 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine Pamoate and D-Alanine drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Soma and Advil drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Humira - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Sertraline, Prilosec - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Nexplanon, Cotempla Xr-odt - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Wellbutrin - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.