Eligard and Radiation pneumonitis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation pneumonitis reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation pneumonitis with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation pneumonitis in Eligard
- Subscribe to monitor Eligard
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation pneumonitis
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Radiation pneumonitis (inflammation of lung due to radiation) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, breast cancer, lung neoplasm malignant, preventive health care, non-small cell lung cancer stage iii (latest reports from 863 Radiation pneumonitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation pneumonitisRadiation pneumonitis
Could your condition cause Radiation pneumonitisRadiation pneumonitis
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Radiation Pneumonitis
- Support group for people who have Radiation Pneumonitis
- Support group for people who take Eligard
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Vioxx?
- Will you have Swelling with Tysabri?
- Will you have Rectal Tenesmus with Xeloda?
- Will you have Zits with Medrol?
- Will you have Ipf with Gabapentin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vioxx and have Bad Dreams?
- Support group for people who take Tysabri and have Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Xeloda and have Rectal Tenesmus?
- Support group for people who take Medrol and have Zits?
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Ipf?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.