Eligard and Stress and anxiety - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Eligard, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Stress and anxiety with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,172 people who have side effects when taking Eligard from FDA, and is updated regularly.
4,172 people reported to have side effects when taking Eligard.
Among them, 79 people (1.89%) have Stress and anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Eligard when people have Stress and anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 85.71 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 14.29 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Eligard *:
- female: 6.41 %
- male: 93.59 %
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Eligard *:
- 0-1: 1.39 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.39 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 97.22 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 25 people, 31.65%
- Toothaches (tooth pain): 13 people, 16.46%
- Sleep Disorder: 12 people, 15.19%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 11 people, 13.92%
- Pain: 8 people, 10.13%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 55 people, 69.62%
- Casodex: 44 people, 55.70%
- Lupron: 36 people, 45.57%
- Protonix: 29 people, 36.71%
- Restoril: 28 people, 35.44%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 59 people, 74.68%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 46 people, 58.23%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 43 people, 54.43%
- Back Pain: 42 people, 53.16%
- Weakness: 42 people, 53.16%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Stress and anxiety
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Stress and anxiety in Eligard
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Eligard and Stress and anxiety
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,586 Stress and anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (1,990 drugs)
Could your condition cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (4,233 conditions)
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Stress And Anxiety
- Support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety
- Support group for people who take Eligard
You may be interested in these posts
- 67 yrs. old prostatectomy at 60 yrs. recurrent PC 2 mo.ago started Eligard 1mo. ago back pain and swelling feet and legs.
- Hi my name is Norma I just started taking the chemo medication after a week I began having anxiety. I'm not sure it is normal. I don't know what to do.
- I am a 63 year old female & have been on Synthroid for almost half my life. I started on 50mcg & eventually over time was increased to 75mcg. As of late I have stared experiencing severe nervousness & anxiety which seemed to appear out of the blue. I had my thyroid levels checked & they were in...
- Hi I am Dinesh from Singapore. I had a 100% block of 1arterly and went through stent procudere. Discharged from hospital 4 days later. I travelled back to hometown 1 day after discharging. I had serious headache like nerve bursting for 3 days and didn't sleep at all. Then the pain went off. I...
- I just found this site while searching for causes of excessive sweating. In particular, when taking Nucynta for pain. For me, the excessive sweating has only gotten worse of the past several years and seems to correlate to an increase in Nucynta dosage. I currently take Nucynta ER 250 twice...
- Will you have Hypothyroidism with Levetiracetam?
- Will you have Pain In Jaw with Inflammation?
- Will you have Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin'S with Adalat Cc?
- Will you have Eye Pain with Testosterone?
- Will you have Cheilitis with Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Levetiracetam and have Hypothyroidism?
- Support group for people who have Inflammation and Pain In Jaw?
- Support group for people who take Adalat Cc and have Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin'S?
- Support group for people who take Testosterone and have Eye Pain?
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Cheilitis?
- Hey all. I have been taking Bentyl for over 9 years now. I'm interested in reading about some of...
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled...
- I was recently diagnosed with AS in June, since then I’ve noticed more symptoms of things I would...
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune,...
- I have had SVT since 15 yeras of age .Recently been diagnosed with a fib and sick sinus rythm;Had...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.