Eligard and Stress and anxiety - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Eligard, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,013 people who have side effects when taking Eligard from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
6,013 people reported to have side effects when taking Eligard.
Among them, 88 people (1.46%) have Stress and anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Eligard when people have Stress and anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 87.5 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 12.5 %
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Eligard *:
- female: 6.02 %
- male: 93.98 %
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Eligard *:
- 0-1: 1.32 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 25 people, 28.41%
- Toothaches (tooth pain): 13 people, 14.77%
- Sleep Disorder: 12 people, 13.64%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 11 people, 12.50%
- Indigestion: 8 people, 9.09%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 55 people, 62.50%
- Casodex: 44 people, 50.00%
- Lupron: 37 people, 42.05%
- Protonix: 29 people, 32.95%
- Restoril: 28 people, 31.82%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 60 people, 68.18%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 46 people, 52.27%
- Weakness: 44 people, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 44 people, 50.00%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 43 people, 48.86%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Stress and anxiety while taking Eligard?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Stress and anxiety
- Subscribe to monitor Stress and anxiety in Eligard
You are not alone:
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 6,039 users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 366,741 Stress and anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (3,832 drugs)
Could your condition cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (4,244 conditions)
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (6,014 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Face Injury with Diazepam? - now
- Will you have Thyroid - Medullary Carcinoma with Prednisone? - a second ago
- Will you have Stones - Kidney with Paxil? - a second ago
- Livalo and Omega-3 drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Renal Calculi with Paxil? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Doxycycline - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Lupron Depot-4, Wellbutrin - 35 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Lupron Depot - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Depakote Er - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Jardiance, Metformin - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.