Elmiron and Vaccination site abscess - from FDA reports
There is no Vaccination site abscess reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaccination site abscess with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Vaccination site abscess while taking Elmiron?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaccination site abscess
- Subscribe to monitor Vaccination site abscess in Elmiron
You are not alone:
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,831 users)
Vaccination Site Abscess
Vaccination site abscess has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 2 Vaccination site abscess patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaccination site abscessVaccination site abscess
Could your condition cause Vaccination site abscessVaccination site abscess
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Zestoretic and Reglan drug interaction - a second ago
- Scotch Quelch and Mallards drug interaction - a second ago
- Trisenox and Lasix drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Overdose with Fluoxetine? - 3 seconds ago
- Moxatag and Paeonia Caucasica drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Fish Oil, Garlic, Berberis Vulgaris - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Otezla, Synthroid, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Diovan, Bystolic - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Creon, Trintellix - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Red Vine Leaf Extract, Aspirin - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.