Elmiron and Vaccination site cellulitis - from FDA reports
There is no Vaccination site cellulitis reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaccination site cellulitis with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaccination site cellulitis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Vaccination site cellulitis in Elmiron
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Elmiron and Vaccination site cellulitis
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaccination Site Cellulitis
Vaccination site cellulitis (vaccination site- acute inflammation) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, insomnia, birth control, cryopyrin associated periodic syndrome, psoriatic arthropathy (latest reports from 12 Vaccination site cellulitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaccination site cellulitisVaccination site cellulitis
Could your condition cause Vaccination site cellulitisVaccination site cellulitis
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaccination Site Cellulitis
- Support group for people who have Vaccination Site Cellulitis
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Neupogen?
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Paroxetine?
- Will you have Mood Changes with Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Will you have Tooth Abscess with Vicodin?
- Will you have Thrombocytopenia with Duricef?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Neupogen and have High Blood Pressure?
- Support group for people who take Paroxetine and have Metallic Taste?
- Support group for people who have Trigeminal Neuralgia and Mood Changes?
- Support group for people who take Vicodin and have Tooth Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Duricef and have Thrombocytopenia?
- Hi. I have been taking Plaquenil for about two years since I was diagnosed with lupus, Mctd,...
- I have been on this drug for over 10 years as well as steroids. I take them for auto immune...
- I have been so sick with this metallic taste in my mouth for almost 2 years..will call my...
- I've been on anastrozole since 12/2016...sick to my stomach with metallic taste..I just discovered...
- My wife was treated for stage 3 breast cancer in 2016 and has been taking letrozole since the fall...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.