Elmiron and Vaccination site erythema - from FDA reports
There is no Vaccination site erythema reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaccination site erythema with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Vaccination site erythema in Elmiron
- Subscribe to monitor Elmiron
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaccination site erythema
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaccination Site Erythema
Vaccination site erythema (redness around vaccination site) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care, rheumatoid arthritis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 26 Vaccination site erythema patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaccination site erythemaVaccination site erythema
Could your condition cause Vaccination site erythemaVaccination site erythema
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaccination Site Erythema
- Support group for people who have Vaccination Site Erythema
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
- What to expect when you take Cortifoam and have Joint Aches?
- Will you have Actinomyces Test Positive with Insulin?
- Achromycin V and Questran drug interaction
- Will you have Tb with Paxil?
- Will you have Arrhythmias with Robaxin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Insulin and have Actinomyces Test Positive?
- Support group for people who take Achromycin V and Questran
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Tb?
- Support group for people who take Robaxin and have Arrhythmias?
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Heart Pounding Or Racing?
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.